Professional Review for FEELM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feelm Tech

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 19, 2018
Shenzhen
www.feelmtech.com
FEELM, a China-based subsidiary of Smoore Technology, which happens to be the parent company for vaporesso. Although this is a ceramic type of wicking, it’s not the same ceramic CCELL coil used by a number of vaporesso devices.

FEELM ceramic wicking promises a cleaner flavor, consistent temperature control, and no leaking. This new atomizer design is currently found in two pod devices on the market, the Liberty Flights Dot Vape kit and the Hexapod vape.

ceramic-block-1-of-1-2.jpg

The FEELM wicking and coil design are unique. It’s a little block of grey ceramic that looks like it could go on a circuit board. Two wires stick out of the bottom of the ceramic block for the connection, and the heating element is an s-shape metal film embedded in the bottom of the block. Juice is fed down through a black plastic gasket that sits on top of the ceramic. There’s no cotton or actual coil in this design.

The FEELM wicking performs well. It gives good and warm flavor from the prefilled pods, and the throat hit is solid but smooth. There was no leaking, spitting, or popping whatsoever! It’s also a super silent vape. But, being prefilled really limits how I can judge the wicking tech. I hacked a pod but was unable to get a good vape off a refill (I think the heating element got damaged.) Also, because the pods I received are only 2 mL, there’s no way to judge the longevity of FEELM. What wick can’t handle two mL?! I’ve finished about six pods so far, and while they do perform well, I can’t say that there’s much difference between this and a traditional coil/cotton design for a pod vape.

feelm-800x533-9-of-12.jpg

It has a 350 mAh football-shaped stick battery with a simple plug-in-play pod swap, 2 mL prefilled magnetic pods, and a tight MTL automatic draw. The draw is a bit slow to activate, but the pods are held to the battery well – though the pod has wiggle room on the sides. The device is said to have a quick-charge by way of a bottom-located USB port, but it takes about 30 minutes to charge – which is about average for the battery size.

The prefilled pods I received came in two nic salt strengths: 20 mg/mL and 45 mg/mL. The flavors in my shipment were tobacco, fruit, blueberry, strawberry, and watermelon. My favorite flavor by a mile was the fruit flavor. I really want more of that one! While I didn’t love the other flavors, they were all good enough to vape. The tobacco flavor tastes like a typical pre-filled tobacco flavor (read: generic), and the other flavors, besides fruit, have a candy taste to them. The fruit is more of a medley with various fruit flavors.

Based on my time with this (a month or so), I’m comfortable recommending a device that carries this wicking tech to those into prefilled pod vapes. It’s been a reliable vape for me. It performs just as good as a coil/cotton design.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread