Professional Vapers case

Status
Not open for further replies.

so2late4me

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Williston ND
I read on this forum, someone used business card brief case for there pv's So i bout some of these cases and modified them thanks to that person for the idea.
IMG00027.jpg

IMG00029.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00026.jpg
not sure if pictures will post right as is my first try.

hojokate

May 28, 2009
Iowa
www.geocities.com
I read somewhere that the battery should NOT come in contact with any metal. Screws up the electronics, or something.

So I use a double leather cigar case/holder. Bought at local store. Also got one on Ebay for $5.

Holds my njoy,(in one side) extra battery and refill cartridge(in the other side. Perfect for purse or pocket.

For the smaller NPRO stlye, I use an old eye glasses case. Holds everything.

DangerMouse

May 29, 2009
UK
where did you find the case?! Very cool!

They sell it at this place, but it's out of stock: asaneagifts DOT com/servlet/the-1/leather-business-card-holder/Detail

They sell some fairly nifty looking metal ones too though that you can find here: asaneagifts DOT com/servlet/the-BUSINESS-CREDIT-CARD-HOLDERS-CASES/Categories

PS, because I'm new I can't post links - You'll have to change the DOT etc... :)

so2late4me

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Williston ND
So2late4me, That Looks Nice!
Is that a 402?
I would probably opt for more batteries.
Will a 3ml bottle fit in those cases?

it is the m402 and i haven't found a 3ml bottle to fit but a 2ml vial will fit (barely) if i could find 1ml vials it work so much better. these cases are on ebay They come with a calculator in them

vikas27

Jun 4, 2009
North Carolina
I thought the vaper's case presented here in this thread was quite novel--simply put nothing short of a great idea. I have a DSE-901, so I wanted to see if I could modify a similar case for my purposes. I found a case and met my objective, I'm not really good w/ crafts and what not but I think I did alright w/ this one. I am attempting to post a few pics (as I'm proud of my work) more to pay homage to this site and it's members for providing quality knowledge to their respectful seekers. Thanks & Happy Vaping!

Attachments

• media1.1.jpg
    media1.1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 248
  • media3.jpg
    media3.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 287
  • media2.jpg
    media2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 277

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Southern Illinois (rural area)
I found a nice professional-looking (or at least tech-looking) container to hold my vaping equipment. It doesn't need to be modified to be useful, but some minor mods could improve it's usefulness (see below). It's a USB drive container by Case Logic. I found it at Staples, I guess most office supply stores and some computer stores would have it. The model is JDS6 Black.

I include pictures of it closed, and open full of vaping stuff; you can see it has mesh slots with room for several batteries, attys, and cartridges; There is even room in the slots to slide in a 10 ml bottle of eLiquid. I am still looking for something smaller, but this case is not oversized, about 5.25" x 3.75" x 1" when closed (13 cm x 9.5 cm x 2.5 cm), easy to slip into a jacket pocket for example.

Possible modifications include elastic bands across the inner binding to hold a whole eCig (it's 120 mm high inside, large enough to accommodate many models including the 901 and 510), and a padded section to separate and protect facing items from scraping one another if the case is compressed.

The case is heavy duty nylon construction with a stiffened binding and sides (plastic or cardboard I assume), and it zips open and closed easily with a big fabric zipper pull. It is slightly padded on the front side.

Attachments

• 0817091322a.jpg
    0817091322a.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 0817091326.jpg
    0817091326.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Southern Illinois (rural area)
Thanks! And you already have one, makes it even easier...

An update on the suggested mods - really, elastic fabric to hold a whole eCig wouldn't really fit in the middle (because the zipper and zipper fabric is in the way), it would be easier to have just to the side of the middle.

The separating cushion could go in the middle, and as a further mod the cushion could have a pocket to store some spare paper towels in to blow out the attys into.

Just some more thoughts as I've been using the case. I'll post picks if I do make any of these mods, with an explanation of how-to.

For those with more flair than this old dog, the case also comes in several other color schemes. I remember blue in particular as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread