The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Professional Vapers case

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by so2late4me, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. so2late4me

so2late4me Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Williston ND
    I read on this forum, someone used business card brief case for there pv's So i bout some of these cases and modified them thanks to that person for the idea.
    IMG00027.jpg

IMG00029.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00026.jpg
    not sure if pictures will post right as is my first try.

2. WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2009
    Dieppe, NB
    Nice job, looks like it was made for it.

3. mpetva

mpetva Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2009
    Virginia
    Looks pretty neat :)

4. firhill

firhill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hehe...

Nice job.

I didn't read the text first and just looked at the pics and thought it was a joke using a full size briefcase.

5. 1 Cute Canadian

1 Cute Canadian Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Is that case actually small as a buisness card?

brilliant!

6. Tallgirl1974

Tallgirl1974 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Loganville, Ga
    where did you find the case?! Very cool!

7. SuperChicken

SuperChicken Full Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2009
    Mississippi
    That looks like a joye510 in there
    That's cool, Thanks for sharing!

8. Jennee26

Jennee26 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Tall Girl - they have some on ebay. I searched when I couldn't find any in the office supply stores around here. So2late - what did you use for the stuff that is holding the carts and the e-cig?

9. hojokate

hojokate Full Member

May 28, 2009
    Iowa
    I read somewhere that the battery should NOT come in contact with any metal. Screws up the electronics, or something.

So I use a double leather cigar case/holder. Bought at local store. Also got one on Ebay for $5.

Holds my NJOY,(in one side) extra battery and refill cartridge(in the other side. Perfect for purse or pocket.

For the smaller NPRO stlye, I use an old eye glasses case. Holds everything.

10. four2109

four2109 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 9, 2009
    S. Indiana
    So2late4me, That Looks Nice!
    Is that a 402?
    I would probably opt for more batteries.
    Will a 3ml bottle fit in those cases?

11. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Full Member

May 29, 2009
    UK
    I'm fairly sure it's an Intellicig Evo Black (which has the smaller Mighty Atom battery)... I *think* that makes it a M402?

In any case, they look well smart in black! The case is cute, but I can't help but think I'd feel a little silly trying to get the combination lock open with my uncoordinated fingers! :p

12. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Full Member

May 29, 2009
    UK
    They sell it at this place, but it's out of stock: asaneagifts DOT com/servlet/the-1/leather-business-card-holder/Detail

They sell some fairly nifty looking metal ones too though that you can find here: asaneagifts DOT com/servlet/the-BUSINESS-CREDIT-CARD-HOLDERS-CASES/Categories

PS, because I'm new I can't post links - You'll have to change the DOT etc... :)

13. so2late4me

so2late4me Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Williston ND
    it is the m402 and i haven't found a 3ml bottle to fit but a 2ml vial will fit (barely) if i could find 1ml vials it work so much better. these cases are on ebay They come with a calculator in them

14. vikas27

vikas27 Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    I thought the vaper's case presented here in this thread was quite novel--simply put nothing short of a great idea. I have a DSE-901, so I wanted to see if I could modify a similar case for my purposes. I found a case and met my objective, I'm not really good w/ crafts and what not but I think I did alright w/ this one. I am attempting to post a few pics (as I'm proud of my work) more to pay homage to this site and it's members for providing quality knowledge to their respectful seekers. Thanks & Happy Vaping!

Attached Files:

15. miketr

miketr Senior Member ECF Veteran

I found a nice professional-looking (or at least tech-looking) container to hold my vaping equipment. It doesn't need to be modified to be useful, but some minor mods could improve it's usefulness (see below). It's a USB drive container by Case Logic. I found it at Staples, I guess most office supply stores and some computer stores would have it. The model is JDS6 Black.

I include pictures of it closed, and open full of vaping stuff; you can see it has mesh slots with room for several batteries, attys, and cartridges; There is even room in the slots to slide in a 10 ml bottle of eLiquid. I am still looking for something smaller, but this case is not oversized, about 5.25" x 3.75" x 1" when closed (13 cm x 9.5 cm x 2.5 cm), easy to slip into a jacket pocket for example.

Possible modifications include elastic bands across the inner binding to hold a whole eCig (it's 120 mm high inside, large enough to accommodate many models including the 901 and 510), and a padded section to separate and protect facing items from scraping one another if the case is compressed.

The case is heavy duty nylon construction with a stiffened binding and sides (plastic or cardboard I assume), and it zips open and closed easily with a big fabric zipper pull. It is slightly padded on the front side.

Attached Files:

16. dephyre

dephyre Full Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Nice miketr! I use exact same case everyday @ work. Never would have thought to use it for my PV, thanks for the idea!

17. miketr

miketr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks! And you already have one, makes it even easier...

An update on the suggested mods - really, elastic fabric to hold a whole eCig wouldn't really fit in the middle (because the zipper and zipper fabric is in the way), it would be easier to have just to the side of the middle.

The separating cushion could go in the middle, and as a further mod the cushion could have a pocket to store some spare paper towels in to blow out the attys into.

Just some more thoughts as I've been using the case. I'll post picks if I do make any of these mods, with an explanation of how-to.

For those with more flair than this old dog, the case also comes in several other color schemes. I remember blue in particular as one.

18. PatrickGliem

PatrickGliem Full Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Ahh that's pretty nice. Nice find!

19. jacko

jacko Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    NW Tennessee
    These cases are great! I never would have thought of those.... guess I better get looking for a better way to carry this stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.