Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Typical propaganda piece brought to the world from Terry Allan, president of the National Association of County and City Health Officials

http:// www. rollcall.com/news/local_health_depts_driving_change_toward_e_cigarette_regulation_commentary-232526-1.html?pg=1&dczone=policy

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
What a silly piece of BS blathering.

However, the comments are great - and especially the guy with the long comment is worth following. Loved his piece about the Pharma lobbying of the EU, will read the entire doc soon.

+1 for "blathering" !!

(my new word of the week!)

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
In the brilliant words of Clive Bates, this is nothing more than another opening of the "slurry gusher"
slurry.jpg

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
Last edited:

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
i cant get the link to work?
It works alright.
You have to delete two (!) empty spaces.

And as to "slurry gusher" - I had to look that up, in German as well. It is not in my everyday vocabulary :)
When I look at the picture, I come up with "Gülleverteiler". Not an everyday word. :( "Gülle" means "manure"

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
It works alright.
You have to delete two (!) empty spaces.

And as to "slurry gusher" - I had to look that up, in German as well. It is not in my everyday vocabulary :)
When I look at the picture, I come up with "Gülleverteiler". Not an everyday word. :( "Gülle" means "manure"

So noted in the AAVD.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Soooo.... Mr. Allan is saying that the FDA's rule, the purpose of which is to Save the Children, is a failure? Nothing will ever be enough for these people, will it?

That's right. They'll never accept any solutions for the faux 'problems' - it disarms them of their propaganda effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread