Proper Way To Re-assemble an 808 Cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Floyd

Oct 1, 2010
Virginia
Hi all,

I put this in the noob section...but so far no one seems to know exactly what I'm trying to ask...so I will try here.

Just curious about this. I pull off the mouth piece of my carts (808's at present) to refill them.

My question is...when you go to put it back together, does that little rubber thing thats inside get pushed all the way down to rest on top of the guts, or do you not want this rubber thing to touch anything other than the sides?

Thanks

John

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi all,

I put this in the noob section...but so far no one seems to know exactly what I'm trying to ask...so I will try here.

Just curious about this. I pull off the mouth piece of my carts (808's at present) to refill them.

My question is...when you go to put it back together, does that little rubber thing thats inside get pushed all the way down to rest on top of the guts, or do you not want this rubber thing to touch anything other than the sides?

Thanks

John

When you first pop the top, the silicon piece is just under the mouth piece and that's a good place for it rather than down against the filler or the wire if it's a vertical coil. You likely know you can just leave it off as well as the mouthpiece and use a drip tip instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread