Pros and Cons to the Mini Vs the standard size ProVari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apbtdog1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
East TN
So i want one, i'm ready to order one, i've got a LT and i should of just dished out the extra cheese for the ProVari because the LT is acting "funny" from time to time but......................i got a Ego C twist 650mAh the other day(i'm from the south "the other day" could be montsh ago.Just saying!) and i like the fact that it's kind of smaller, ya knowy? I don't wanna order the Mini ProVari and wish i got the standard though. So i was wondering if some of yall out there have the Mini or have both maybe, is there any differences beside size or battery(s)? P.S.-I'm soooooo ready for a ProVari!

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
If you are a moderate to heavy vaper and want a battery to last you all day, get the standard.

If you are a light vaper or don't mind changing batteries to get through a day, get the mini.

Either way, I would also order the extender cap to have an additional battery option just in case.

The only difference between the two is the length of the tube and teardrops or slots design.

Last edited:

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
If you have a mini LT I would go with the standard. I would do the standard with extension cap any ways because you can make it as small as a mini with the extension cap. I just don't think anyone would want to go smaller after they use an 18650 because it lasts so long. I am about to drive 35 miles to take my dog to the nearest dog park. I will take my Provari with a fresh 18650 and a full tank. I know that I won't need any thing else while I am gone for the next 3 or 4 hours because it's just that good:D

Monoxxide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Belgium
.....so why don't you just order the extension cap and 18650 battery now?

Im from belgium, its hard enough to get those things here as it is. I eventualy will get a extention but i dont gonna pay for a overseas shipment just for a cap. Someday i will order me a mine because i want a backup and then i will toss 2 caps in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread