Protect your rights, help fight for the cause!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
i know that most of you are new to PV's and are still like me doing research and reading posts but one place to start is to at least sign this petition. we really need to fight for our rights to be able to choose alternatives other than smoking cigarettes. i really hope that all of you sign this and take the survey to help protects our rights. we live in the united states, the land of the free!!!

The survey thread can be found here: TWO important surveys!! CASAA & University of Geneva

The petition thread is here:
HELP!! Sign this petition to raise awareness of ecig bans!!

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
BUMP.jpg

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
i know that most of you are new to PV's and are still like me doing research and reading posts but one place to start is to at least sign this petition. we really need to fight for our rights to be able to choose alternatives other than smoking cigarettes. i really hope that all of you sign this and take the survey to help protects our rights. we live in the united states, the land of the free!!!

The survey thread can be found here: TWO important surveys!! CASAA & University of Geneva

The petition thread is here:
HELP!! Sign this petition to raise awareness of ecig bans!!

In the state of Viginia where i live, we have a recent victory! Our smoking bans do NOT include E-cigs. with just one call to the attorny general from someone who lives here we found out that they aren't effected by it. so sign these petitions...they cant ignore thousands of voices....

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
In the state of Viginia where i live, we have a recent victory! Our smoking bans do NOT include E-cigs. with just one call to the attorny general from someone who lives here we found out that they aren't effected by it. so sign these petitions...they cant ignore thousands of voices....
Agreed! And I think our goal should be 15,000 signatures!!

And this is the most important forum to get people to sign that petition.
Because some of you may not stick around after you get things working, and forget to sign!!

Please do it now, before you even get your electronic cigarette!!!

And we need EVERYONE who enters this forum to sign the petition.
It is critical if we all want to keep our right to use electronic cigarettes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread