The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Protected 18500 ultra fire batteries.

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by tnt56, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Has anyone use the mini with an extension so they can run an Ultrafire 18500 protected battery. I've got a mini that is set that way and have great vape from it. (No I'm not a fan of any battery that ends with the word fire but heck they were free. So thought I'd try em)

opinions anyone?
    I had to do a bit if tweeking to get em right.

2. young gotti

young gotti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2012
    PA
    i use 18500 but mine are AW, i find the best set up was washer, locking ring, and washer that all came with my legacy....i was thinking of adding hte last washer to shorten the button throw but haven't tried it yet

3. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got the button throw just to my liking. Depending on which mode im in. I've got three all set to different configurations. Just wondering about the 18500 since Puresmoker doesn't list them as being used that way except in the 18650 mode. (And I'll say it again I don't really trust any battery that ends in the word FIRE).

4. Majestic

Majestic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    N.E. Wisconsin
    I've been using "TrustFires" 14500s in my mods for the last three years. They work good and never had a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.