Status
Not open for further replies.

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
Hi all,

in anticipation on the arrival of my new ecigarette I am looking for a case to carry it around in. I have seen some really nice metal cases but these seem to hold just spare batteries and atomizers.

Does anyone know of a case that will hold a fully assembled EVO / Pilot plus spares?

I use a small eyeglass case to carry my e-cig, spare battery and carts in, I did see somewhere(cant remember where:() that someone made a craft foam insert in one and covered the foam with a microfiber cloth to create a custom case.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
WiηgC¤mmαηdεя;138571 said:
I use a small eyeglass case to carry my e-cig, spare battery and carts in, I did see somewhere(cant remember where:() that someone made a craft foam insert in one and covered the foam with a microfiber cloth to create a custom case.

I also got an eye glass case from the 99 cent store here and cut one of the foam inserts from a 901 starter kit to fit inside of it. I carry 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, and 3 very small bottles of e-juice in it (Marlboro 36, Riskee 36, and Pina Colada 24). I also got the super tiny bottles from the 99 cent store. They were a pack of 3 bottles filled with breath freshener drops. I washed them out and refilled them with my "to go" juice.

gadgetmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Kent, UK
thanks for all the replies.

Once question about the dedicated cases. All of the ones I see carry around 2 batteries 1 or 2 atomizers and maybe some carts. Does anyone carry their gear around in these and simply put together your ecig when required or do you carry the ecig around ready assembled in a different case?

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
thanks for all the replies.

Once question about the dedicated cases. All of the ones I see carry around 2 batteries 1 or 2 atomizers and maybe some carts. Does anyone carry their gear around in these and simply put together your ecig when required or do you carry the ecig around ready assembled in a different case?

Gadget--it depends. If you are heading out and going to be moving around alot--the "dedicated case" I find key. On the other hand. A quick trip to the store or a long drive just gives rise to carrying the ecig assembled and ready to go. Just do not but it down where it is going to roll away or worse, set it down and forget it!!!--Sun

gadgetmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Kent, UK
Thanks fot your reply Sun. So to clarify, when out and about you take your ecig in a dedicated case and put it together each time you want to use it then take it apart again. Do you leave the cart attached to the atomizer? If not will this not dry the cart out?

Sorry for all the newbie questions but I want my ecig to last :)

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Thanks fot your reply Sun. So to clarify, when out and about you take your ecig in a dedicated case and put it together each time you want to use it then take it apart again. Do you leave the cart attached to the atomizer? If not will this not dry the cart out?

Sorry for all the newbie questions but I want my ecig to last :)

Gadget--That is right--and you keep the cartridge on the atomizer. The case also has a space for a spare cartridge as well. I think I paid 3 dollars for it from Heaven Gifts on e-bay--It came from China in about 10 days--well worth it--Sun

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
I was using a cigarette tin at first, it was coffin shaped so it fit a fully assembled RN4081 with an inch to spare. And then there was a ton of room for extra batteries, carts, and a spare atomizer, as well as a little breath-mint bottle of e-liquid. Now I'm using a tin case from CAO flavored cigarillo's with a foam insert and it works great - tons of room. It can't fit most dropper bottles but it definitely can fit a small breath mint one.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com

mouse

Nov 15, 2008
Hull, UK
Totally Wicked looks like they will soon be selling a cool e-cig tin that is pretty much what we are all looking for. I saw mention of it in their forum... Not listed for sale on the website as of yesterday.

They have them on sale now - I got mine last week. It holds a couple of batteries, atomizer, USB charger, spare cartridge and (most usefully) two mini 5ml bottles of e-juice as well as my fully assembled EVO.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I use a bracelet jewelry box for my case - the rubber bands on either end hold components securely so they don't roll around.

I use a Kissbox Extended (one of the longer ecigs)

In my kit, I can carry 4 batteries, 3 atty/cart assemblies, 3 tiny bottles of juice (using the sample bottles from JC) and a rolled-up hankerchief to clean up any drips.

I want to get a case I saw here:

Unique Tampon Case in Elegant Personalized Designs

and mod it. It's a case for "feminine products" :shock: what a hoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread