Protege! How do you carry it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinKun

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle
I asked this question on another thread and decided it might make a good one on it's own.

I have only had mine for 24 hours so I have only gone out once with it but I just put it in my coat pocket which was fine but I felt like I had to keep my hand on it to make sure it wasn't turning on.

So what's everyone else doing?

Do yo take the atty off? Put it some sort of case?

I need some tips!

Thanks!!

Mr-Glass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
St. Louis Missouri
I haven't had it got off in my pocket, but the other day, it DID go off in my purse and melted a cartridge. I don't know how this happened, but it did, so I'm trying to find some sort of a small hard case for in my purse.

Lucky - one of those compact glasses cases (for the chronologically advanced) lol seem to work good as a slim hard case... lol

tparganos

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
I haven't had it got off in my pocket, but the other day, it DID go off in my purse and melted a cartridge. I don't know how this happened, but it did, so I'm trying to find some sort of a small hard case for in my purse.
Might be a stuck switch. I had mine propped up on my night stand and it woke me up was making this gurgling sound. Luckily I got the adapter off before it burned out the atomizer.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Well, it only did it that ONE time, so I don't "think" I have a stuck switch. I'm watching it closely. My switch does click all the time on release now, which it did not when I first got it. Yes, know about the small glasses hard case deal, will be looking for one, just haven't had time to go shopping or look much! I kept it in a pocket all day on Friday for a work thing I had to do and it never went off. I made sure it was the only thing I had in that pocket also and was very careful.

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
If I'm flying or going to be in the car all day I use one of the case logic diabetes cases.
I first started using one for the prodigy when I was traveling. The slip in the back holds the device quite securely and the pouches have plenty of room for juice, attys, batts, etc...

I think I got mine at CVS or Walgreens for around $16 - $17.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
I asked this question on another thread and decided it might make a good one on it's own.

I have only had mine for 24 hours so I have only gone out once with it but I just put it in my coat pocket which was fine but I felt like I had to keep my hand on it to make sure it wasn't turning on.

So what's everyone else doing?

Do yo take the atty off? Put it some sort of case?

I need some tips!

Thanks!!

I use a police flashlight holder. It is on my hip at all times.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread