Protege Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJGoogone

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Cocoa, FL
Well, as I see it.. The lowest order number I saw in the Okay the Wait Begins Who Ordered Protege thread is 19268 and mine was 19698, that's 430 orders, I ordered on the 10th. it's the 21st, release date was about the 4th, soo....

PS has pre-orders for EXCATLY 5494 Protege devices, Casey has lost 37.3% of her hair, there are 764432 PM's in her mail box, and the PS website 'Order Status' page is refreshed 12089 times per hour.

Oh yea, and they are out of 901 Blank Carts!

DJ!

First batch of 500 is not quite sold out yet ... We probably have another 100-150 left in this first production run. if ordered this week, you will likely see a shipping date of about 10 days.

Sweet! I'm going to order one right now. Yea! I was thinking I would have to wait for weeks and weeks.

Too bad about that - I would love to have a really small 5 volt device. <hint> <hint>

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Steve, are we still on track for shipping this week?

i'm really really trying dokie .... :D ....

Sweet! I'm going to order one right now. Yea! I was thinking I would have to wait for weeks and weeks.

Too bad about that - I would love to have a really small 5 volt device. <hint> <hint>

Prodigy is in the midst of a redesign as we speak .... Will only be a 5v and 6v device ... 3.7v won't be an option. It will be smaller, thinner, with perhaps a new button design, and made out of stainless steel ...

i'm really really trying dokie .... :D ....

Prodigy is in the midst of a redesign as we speak .... Will only be a 5v and 6v device ... 3.7v won't be an option. It will be smaller, thinner, with perhaps a new button design, and made out of stainless steel ...

Wow - cool! Can you tell us what batteries it will use, or is this "hush hush"?

efan

Aug 23, 2009

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street

Far out. There should be an upgrade discount for people who already own the Prodigy V1. No?

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3435

Im sorry I should of been more clear. If you are ordering batteries from dealextreme it takes quite sometime to arrive I have ordered twice from them and on average it takes about 3 weeks.

Yes, I'm learning that the hard way. I ordered some batteries and a charger from DealExtreme on 9/9/09. It just SHIPPED yesterday, and it has to travel from Hong Kong to the US, so I've still got at the minimum 1 week until they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread