Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
As I have already said, Proteus will be sold in 2 waves. The first wave will include serials up to 700 and the second wave will include the rest of the serials. The second wave will be ready in about 1 month.
But because some people on the list will not buy it for several reasons, some serials will be available, so if anyone that has a higher serial than 700 and wants to quit his serial and choose another one, he will be able to be on the first wave of sales.

Preorders will last for 1 week. After that I will close them and I will start new preorders with the available serials up to 700, so people that bought their serial will have the opportunity to choose a lower serial that is not bought, and also that way I give the opportunity to people that have higher serials than 700 to choose again a serial up to 700

If anyone has a better solution, please tell me :)

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
Imeo, the problem is with electronic quantity or Proteus parts?
If it's just with electronic perhaps you could assembly the first 700 serial number confirmed for the first wave and the rest in the second wave...
If you just have 600 ones confirmed between 1 & 700 you assemble this ones and the 100 next serial number confirmed...
Perhaps it's to mush complicated to manage ;)

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
imeo thanks for the commitment, patience and courtesy that you puts in all the wonders you ideate and create.

i've already said, but i also feel to repeat it, imeo you are the only one (the master) who is really interested in who follows and appreciates your ideas and your products, you follow in detail with great precision and availability,

gg buyers recognizes and appreciates these qualities, unique and unmatched

:thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
LOL I was never aware of this. Guess I have to change my number to something that I don't give a f about.
This is getting more ridiculous every day.

Maybe you missed that post Seek. I am trying to do my best making a lot of things right now and at the same time I try to keep the serial list alive. :)

I am sure that enough serials will not be bought because 3 years past from the announcement of the serials list, so maybe all people will manage to buy Proteus on the first wave. The serial will be not what they choose in first place but at least it will be lower and also they will have Proteus in their hands very soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread