Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
LMAO Rossum!!! What in the name of all that is holy are those things?
I'm not sure sure. They have stacked 26650s in 'em and a slider pot to set voltage. Some guy brought 'em into the shop where I regularly buy juice and I asked him if I could take a picture. I didn't have an XPV with me but stuck my 18650/dna bottom feeder in the foreground for scale.

9eza7abe.jpg

It's here!

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Compared to a XPV 20 and 30, the build quality of the mod is the same.

But using a coil with ni200 wire is a whole different story. I can't wait to build more coils on my other attys and seeing how they perform.

I have one on my Plume Veil right now and it's great.

amupype5.jpg

Thanks I have a 30. The vapor production and flavor is what I'm thinking about.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Compared to a XPV 20 and 30, the build quality of the mod is the same.

But using a coil with ni200 wire is a whole different story. I can't wait to build more coils on my other attys and seeing how they perform.

I have one on my Plume Veil right now and it's great.

amupype5.jpg

Congrats! Is the round dial aka rocker easy to work with? I ordered on 10/14 but have never used a Mod with this feature as compared to buttons for up and down etc. Is the rocker sturdy plastic or some other kind of material?

Thanks in advance.

cecsystems

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congrats! Is the round dial aka rocker easy to work with? I ordered on 10/14 but have never used a Mod with this feature as compared to buttons for up and down etc. Is the rocker sturdy plastic or some other kind of material?

Thanks in advance.

IMHO, you will like it much better than buttons... kind of a flicking motion, and has a good return feel for the spring... very nice indeed. YMMV ;)

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Mine is still at processing...it's torture I say...pure torture...Lol

Update: USPS Tracking received...time to stalk the postman!

(sent from Mars, it's not as red as I imagined.)

Me to! :) Official email from protovapor arrived early this AM.

BTW, I'm not sure if everyone has seen this neat calculator when using Nickel 200 (Ni200) so here is my ballpark first build for my dripper:

Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

This should put me in the ballpark and then it's play time! /lol

cream1n

Mar 25, 2014
ohio
BTW, I'm not sure if everyone has seen this neat calculator when using Nickel 200 (Ni200) so here is my ballpark first build for my dripper:

Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

This should put me in the ballpark and then it's play time! /lol

Every vaper should have that calculator bookmarked, that site is really useful.

So I sold my xpv 30d and I'm about to push pay on the 40d. I'll probably try the clicky button this time around. Lead time isn't 35 days like the last time I ordered, thank god. Nice of them to offer the ni200 packs, there's a probably gonna be a lot of trial and error on these coil builds. here's to no more dry hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread