Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I dropped my Provari 6 feet onto my hardwood floors and the lights worked, the reader read ohms and battery left but the attys or cartos would not fire. This was obviously USER ERRORas dropping a Provari from 6 feet is not "ususal usage." I sent an email tthrough the "contact us" portion of Provapes site and explained honestly what happened. I assumed the repair would entail a charge even though I was well within my warranty period. I was told to send it in for repair and given an email and an address to send it. I wrapped the Provari and sent it in. Boy, did Provape give me a taste of bad medicine. I had to live without my beloved Provari for a total of five long hard days! I did not have to pay a cent but I sure learned my bad medicine lesson. Life without a Provari is real hard. Warning to those wanting to "try" a Provari...............Don't do it, unless you plan to buy it.You can never go back! Thank you to the Provape team for not only repairing at no cost, but lightning speed. God only knows what I would have done if those 5 days turned into weeks! Excellent customer after care and lightning speed. Thank you for a taste of my bad medicine. I will never take my Provari for granted again!:)

Sorry for the trick title, had to make you read and folks love bad news:2c:.....sorry, none here!:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread