ProVape please let Zen make these Kabukis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konvict

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Thailand
Hi ProVape,

There are a couple of friends and members on ECF that are asking Zen to make a P3 Kabuki and Kabuki 510 in the following Zenkote colours; Gun Metal and Gold. They are also very interested in a Titanium and Stealth Titanium version on this thread!

I personally want 2 Gold Zenkote and one Gun Metal Kabuki 510.

I know there are a lot more enthusiasts on ECF that would like to show their interest and I know if Zen has an order of 250 he will make them...

I told a friend that there are 250 people (of course I mean orders, but ...) as crazy as me to ask this so please let yourself be known here!;)

Last edited:

Konvict

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Thailand
I think nothing stands in his way to make them...but I think he needs the commitment from ProVari to sell them for the P3 connector Kabukis...so is there enough demand for him to produce them like the Stealh Kabuki especially made for the Stealth ProVari.

Stealth Kabuki P3 thread tank by House of Hybrids

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi ProVape,

There are a couple of friends and members on ECF that are asking Zen to make a P3 Kabuki and Kabuki 510 in the following Zenkote colours; Gun Metal and Gold.

I personally want 2 Gold Zenkote and one Gun Metal Kabuki 510.

I know there are a lot more enthusiasts on ECF that would like to show their interest and I know if Zen has an order of 250 he will make them...

I told a friend that there are 250 people (of course I mean orders, but ...) as crazy as me to ask this so please let yourself be known here!;)
Agreed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Isn't HoH a completely separate company? What's stopping Zen from making Kabuki's in any colour he wants?
The P3 connections are a ProVape exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread