• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

provari and cobra atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

redandwhite

Nov 25, 2011
thailand
good vaping equipment is extremely difficult to find in bangkok, thailand.. does ne one know of a good n reliable supplier of top qaulity vaping equipment in thailand!!!!
not the cheap quality fakes tht r manufactured in china n sent here.. but good original stuff.
i need a provari n a cobra atomizer..

Buy your provari from provape arrives quickly and is a lovely quality mod. ive dropped it loads of times and its never faulted once.
if you want a cobra visit uk vapers and go on the list for it.

COBRA list

gdawg

Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
bangkok
thanks for the suggestion red and white,
i checked up the entire list which took me to some other link,
and when i reached the end of the other link there were 240 ppl already before me, n then they closed it!!! (for the cobra)
n for the provari i ve already tried provape, but they dnt have a thailand option in their shipping list..
so not sure if they ship here..

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
n wat do u guys think abt the CUBE!!!(oooooo). its also by siam mods. looks ok to me..

gdawg, have you checked out Totally Wicked? They have a really nice advanced PV called the Odyssey. They're UK based and the Odyssey is manufactured by TW in the UK. They also have a sister site in the States. Both sites ship to Thailand The US price lists are way cheaper, but you need to weigh that against shipping costs.

My Odyssey PV & eGo-Startdust V3:

View attachment 135159

Oysy-eGob.jpg

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
Oddesey is fixed voltage and therefore not much play with different resistances or atomisers if you can live with that then go for it it is a nice looking piece of kit minus the tw logos everywhere havnt had any experience with the cobra mine arrive tomo will update when I've had a play with it but from the reviews it looks amazing

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
i envy u guys in europe.... theres so much stuff there!!! in thailand nothing at all...very few ppl ship here, local stuff is just unreliable.

European suppliers are actually faster to order from than US suppliers. Just find the ones who will ship to Thailand that will ship at fair prices. I use a few.

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
Yeah the cobra atomiser lol and sadly I havnt most of them are extremely hard to get hold of in my experience but the build quality of the cobra is brilliant it looks like its a part meant to be with my provari and I really like the Pyrex glass have been looking for a atomiser made from glass as Im not a huge fan of tanks so overall ticks all of the boxes I was looking for

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
There going to ruin it for themselves plenty of vapours out there willing to pay 100 pounds upwards for a decent genesis atomiser and availability is laughable and now smoktech has cottoned on to it and has produced a genesis style atomiser for under 20 quid they may have had there day already a shame really because most people but genesis atomisers to get away from Boge smoktech ect

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
hey chakris,
ur odyssey looks awesome...
but i was just thinking, if i shld go for this, or continue my search for the provari with the cobra...
ne thghts guys????

Thanks gdawg, I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I like it a lot, but as Fishtec said below, it's not VV. However, it does have a 510 thread, so you can swap atomizers or tanks that are 510 and if you take the thread sleeve (TW calls it a plinth) off, you can even put an eGo-C atomizer and cart on it, which means you can play around with different resistances, but at a fixed voltage, for what it's worth.

Oddesey is fixed voltage and therefore not much play with different resistances or atomisers if you can live with that then go for it it is a nice looking piece of kit minus the tw logos everywhere havnt had any experience with the cobra mine arrive tomo will update when I've had a play with it but from the reviews it looks amazing

From what I hear, TW has a vv on the blackboard - be nice to see what they come up with, esp, if they come up with something that has changeable/rebuildable atomizers.

Have fun with your cobra.

Last edited:

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
Thanks gdawg, I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I like it a lot, but as Fishtec said below, it's not VV. However, it does have a 510 thread, so you can swap atomizers or tanks that are 510 and if you take the thread sleeve (TW calls it a plinth) off, you can even put an eGo-C atomizer and cart on it, which means you can play around with different resistances, but at a fixed voltage, for what it's worth.

From what I hear, TW has a vv on the blackboard - be nice to see what they come up with, esp, if they come up with something that has changeable/rebuildable atomizers.

Have fun with your cobra.

Don't worry I am looks the buissness on my provari but from what I've heard totally wicked have applied for a uk patent on a variable temperature device which I'm not sure how it would work but if it did it would be awesome only downfall is totally wicked would obviously control it and I really hate buying tw products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread