Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I'm using the Loki Lab tank right now and I love it! It has great cutouts for airflow and I can actually tighten it down flush... I wish all tanks were like this! I ordered the TrevVapo Cingulum on 10/10 but I haven't got it... I'm kind of getting worried, seems like a long time.

Don't be worried. It took mine at least 2 weeks to show up.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I'm using the Loki Lab tank right now and I love it! It has great cutouts for airflow and I can actually tighten it down flush... I wish all tanks were like this! I ordered the TrevVapo Cingulum on 10/10 but I haven't got it... I'm kind of getting worried, seems like a long time.

As someone who regularly posts to and from Germany (my sister lives there - she's married to a German guy and they have two German children), I can tell you that it's probably nothing to worry about. Packages can take a longish time. Sometimes it's 4-6 weeks, sometimes it's only a week and a half. I wouldn't worry about it yet.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
As someone who regularly posts to and from Germany (my sister lives there - she's married to a German guy and they have two German children)...

For some reason this struck me as quite humorous this morning. Must need more coffee :offtopic:

Yes, two Italian children would be disconcerting.

Ohyeathat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Apple Valley, Ca
It's just weird to have a niece and a nephew who don't know a lot of English words and who speak with a German accent...lol

I would feel the same way. Thankfully half of my relatives spoke with English accents. Mind you the all had different types of accents but it's still much easier to swallow that German lol.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I would feel the same way. Thankfully half of my relatives spoke with English accents. Mind you the all had different types of accents but it's still much easier to swallow that German lol.

It is just plain weird. These kids are around the same ages as my grandchildren ( I haz NINE!) and I'm just not used to it since they can't visit here regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread