ProVari Gold Zen Coat - Coming Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
Zencoat is great, though I'll hold out for gunmetal. Of all the things that went through my mind when I heard about a Zen/Provari project, I find this a little disappointing. I was hoping for something more exciting. Zencoat didn't even occur to me. I guess it is a no brainer to put that finish on a Provari.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
ZenKotetm only available in these colors. Not sure if Provape will offer them all. I wonder how much these will cost. This finish is not cheap.

ZenKotetm is currently available in Five rugged finishes:

• GunMetal ZenKotetm: The depth and look of dark nickel, but as tough as nails.
  • Au ZenKotetm: The look of 24K Gold but tougher than Titanium . Don't confuse this finish with Gold Plating... it's MUCH more than that!
  • Sapphire ZenKotetm: A deep blue finish with incredible wear resistance.
  • Rose Gold ZenKotetm: All the luster of rich Rose Gold but with a wear resistance greater than carbide.
  • Carpathian Blue ZenKotetm: Available exclusively ay the Zenesis Factory Outlet Store and occasional vape Meets.

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
My understanding is that the Sapphire and Carpathian Blue are problematic from a manufacturing standpoint. I doubt that these colors will be available on Provaris and from my recollection may not be manufactured anymore for Zens. Really a shame, because the colors look fantastic. I am fond of the Rose Gold and Gunmetal too though. The more I think about it, the more I want a Gunmetal ZenKote Provari!

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
My understanding is that the Sapphire and Carpathian Blue are problematic from a manufacturing standpoint. I doubt that these colors will be available on Provaris and from my recollection may not be manufactured anymore for Zens. Really a shame, because the colors look fantastic. I am fond of the Rose Gold and Gunmetal too though. The more I think about it, the more I want a Gunmetal ZenKote Provari!

Carpathian blue was used to cover up the Sapphires that didn't take well. Vapor deposition is expensive and very hard to get consistent results.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
cdsaint66,

Petition Provape to make us each a gunmetal mini.
I have the money now...I'm a for sure buyer.
Maybe if we contact them, they'll build them for us!

A ProVarinati special edition!
Wait, did your post mean you are buying one for each of us? :)

The gold would not be my first choice in color, however, it looks awesome! ZenKote looks to me to be similar to other PVD type finishes. I know my Steamboy atty has a titanium PVD finish, and it's n awesome finish, most like a tinted lacquer look. Their gold version of atty I also a PVD finish. My favorite, though has to be the TiNC finish. Think do a deep, aged, natural brownish bronze/amber

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread