Provari / Kir Fanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
I think the Kir Fanis rings come and go fairly regularly.

Here's a (small) pic to hold you over until you can get one:

ac9.jpg

Welcome to the forum btw.

-- Glenn

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Thanks, I like it. :vapor:

The topper is a Vapinaze AC9 (genesis-style).

FYI, the Kir Fanis ring won't work with a KF/KFL+, the center pin sits too high.

-- Glenn

wow.. thats a nice setup.
what tank is that?

Thanks for the welcome. I have been viewing postings for a while but just started to actually post.
Looking forward to start contributing to the forum :)

ujosjoon

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2014
los angeles
KF as in Kayfun?
I read alot about the Kayfun and seems alot of ppl are using it.
I am such a noob.. and have so many questions.. sorry :p
Is the Kayfun difficult to use? I am just using a aerotank clearomizer and it is very simple.
Just have to switch out the coil thing when it tasts burnt.
Kayfun looks very complicated...

Thanks, I like it. :vapor:

The topper is a Vapinaze AC9 (genesis-style).

FYI, the Kir Fanis ring won't work with a KF/KFL+, the center pin sits too high.

-- Glenn

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
That's very pricy.. is it worth the money?

If you are speaking of the Kayfun, yes it is expensive. Around $100 for an authentic one. Clones can be found for under $40.

I have the Kayfun Lite Plus. It's the best juice delivery device that I've ever used. A flavor factory. Is it worth the money...that depends upon your budget. If you can reasonably afford it - YES.

It's not difficult to use at all. Do a You Tube search and watch a demo/build. A nice micro coil can last about a month or more, cotton wick changed every 1 - 2 weeks (requires draining and breaking down the tank - no big deal - about 10 minutes time).

Kayfun.jpg

ujosjoon

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2014
los angeles
Im very interested..
I was thinking of getting the Kir Fanis Privadero tank with a cartomizer.
Would the Kayfun be a better investment?

do they have polished brass kayfun? I love the look of brass!
btw where can I buy one?

If you are speaking of the Kayfun, yes it is expensive. Around $100 for an authentic one. Clones can be found for under $40.

I have the Kayfun Lite Plus. It's the best juice delivery device that I've ever used. A flavor factory. Is it worth the money...that depends upon your budget. If you can reasonably afford it - YES.

It's not difficult to use at all. Do a You Tube search and watch a demo/build. A nice micro coil can last about a month or more, cotton wick changed every 1 - 2 weeks (requires draining and breaking down the tank - no big deal - about 10 minutes time).

View attachment 326932

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Im very interested..
I was thinking of getting the Kir Fanis Privadero tank with a cartomizer.
Would the Kayfun be a better investment?

do they have polished brass kayfun? I love the look of brass!
btw where can I buy one?

I've been a staunch cartotank user for almost 1.5 years. For the price of the Kir Fanis Privadero vs the Kayfun, I'd get the Kayfun. There's no comparison in flavor and vapor production.
(I almost feel like a traitor saying that.)

No brass that I have seen. I believe I've read something about a black one.
My Kayfun Lite + came from Clouds of Vapor. Also check out Vaporev.

Last edited:

ujosjoon

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2014
los angeles
Thanks for the advice Baditude

Is this a kayfun in the link below?
http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Assets/ProductImages/Provari_B_G2.jpg

I've been a staunch cartotank user for almost 1.5 years. For the price of the Kir Fanis Privadero vs the Kayfun, I'd get the Kayfun. There's no comparison in flavor and vapor production.
(I almost feel like a traitor saying that.)

No brass that I have seen. I believe I've read something about a black one.
My Kayfun Lite + came from Clouds of Vapor. Also check out Vaporev.

Jonan69

Nov 4, 2013
Toronto canada
Do not, I repeat do not buy this. I bought the extension cap and beauty ring combo from GR-Modders and it's horrible. I just got my first provari and wanted the above products so I ordered them two weeks ago. Today they arrived and let me tell you about the products I got. First off if your making a product for a provari it should be as well built as the device itself or don't bother. This product has the build quality I would expect from a Chinese knock-off. The ring looks like it was made from the tin of a pop can and doesn't even sit right on the device, plus it is badly machined and will scratch the top cap of your device. The bottom cap looks great, but that's all! The threads are as sharp as a razor, and I've got construction hands so if I felt like I was gonna cut myself cleaning them, you probably will. Secondly I started to screw it in and the threads felt worse than my $30 vamo. Another thing is halfway in it stopped screwing in and got really tight!! I wasn't gonna force it and ruin my provari over a stupid battery extension cap so I stopped. I immediately unscrewed it and looked at the cap threads again and they just look and feel horrible. When I run my finger against the threads it feels sharp like the edge of a knife. I spent almost $47 usd to get this and it's not worth 5 bucks. I've sent them an email and hope they will take this back as I don't want it. They say it's a kir fanis? I don't think a company like kir fanis would put out junk like this. I think they had some Chinese company make some copies for them and they're passing them off for real ones. Stay away and if you really want one, I have one I'll sell you for $52 canadian because that's what this crap cost me. I wish there was some way I could let you guys feel this crap it's right out garbage. So buyer beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread