Provari mini and aspire Nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I just ordered the nautilus aspire and would love to know if the provari mini would work good with this system. I saw a video by Phil Busardo on the original aspire and it did not work well with that system because of the air-flow problems. This has corrected the air-flow problem but would still like to know if anyone has used this system with the provari.

I paid like 40 dollars shipped for this aspire and would not like to spend the 200 on the provari and have a wasted system. I need to get into rba'S and figured I should try something like this first. The regular cartos do not look like they are doing the job anymore. I watch the videos and see and listen to how great this stuff is so I might as well try it at least to see if I get a better vape and taste.

Any help would be appreciated.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Having the air hole on the side of the tank like that, I don't see how there could be any possibly air flow issues, unless you cover it with your finger! You will be fine with that setup and have no issues at all. I personally haven't used one of those but from the looks, you're good to go.

Thank you for the info.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I don't have the Nautilus. But I do have the Vivi Nova Aspires. They have no added air hole. I use them on Provari Minis without issue.

Even when I have them cranked down tight they hit ok. Not as well as I like, so I unthread them just a bit, like a 16th of a turn, and the draw is great. The tank is still stable and does not wobble.

I am thinking of cutting a shallow air channel on the bottom plate of the Aspire, but it is on the back burner because I'm pretty happy with the way it works now.

With the Nautilus I think you should have no problems at all.

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread