• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Provari Mini. Black or White?

Black or White?

• Black

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Grand Line
Problem is I'm not familiar with the complete setup best for Provari. After reading through the forum, seems like the ZAP tank is out of stock. Btw is ZAP an atomizer? I'm confused. Any advise on good & buyable options for both Provari etc?

Yesh, Zap is an rebuildable atomizer (RBA - shortform) specially design for Provari. If you get a provari you will need to get an atomizer. If will get both the provari and the zap, its gonna burn a big hole of your pocket. I would suggest you do more research before you commit. You will need to learn how to build a coil and wick inorder to use an RBA. Plus you will also need to buy material like Kanthal wire, SS mesh or slica wick etc. to do up the coil. Go read up modders section in the forum, or search for RBA. If u really wanna try an RBA, i would suggest you get a clone one and try to see if you are really into it before committing into something expensive, thats how I learn (recommended by bro here).

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
Yesh, Zap is an rebuildable atomizer (RBA - shortform) specially design for Provari. If you get a provari you will need to get an atomizer. If will get both the provari and the zap, its gonna burn a big hole of your pocket. I would suggest you do more research before you commit. You will need to learn how to build a coil and wick inorder to use an RBA. Plus you will also need to buy material like Kanthal wire, SS mesh or slica wick etc. to do up the coil. Go read up modders section in the forum, or search for RBA. If u really wanna try an RBA, i would suggest you get a clone one and try to see if you are really into it before committing into something expensive, thats how I learn (recommended by bro here).

No need think too much, ZAP is the best atomizer for provari till date. Just buy and learn, if not your see there see here, also end up buying it lol. U just gotta commit to it...

shanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Grand Line
No need think too much, ZAP is the best atomizer for provari till date. Just buy and learn, if not your see there see here, also end up buying it lol. U just gotta commit to it...

Well ZAP will have to see if his fingers is fast. Its constantly out of stock. Once its available...boom! Sold out again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread