Provari Mini just arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Cool, very cool. I've been thinking about 'if" I should get one. Im a wee bit curious how they look with tanks atop.
Are they top heavy? are you going to do the extender?

IBTanked_Std_22mm_Tank.jpg big daddy.jpg ProV.jpg ProV on Provari.jpg

RBA tanks can be top heavy, but Tatroe Mods offers the Provari Tatroe End Cap, a wide base to help stabilize the Provari and prevents tipping over and possibly cracking a glass tank. You can also use 1 - 2 Provari Tatroe Battery Extension Rings to jump up in battery size from 18350 to 18490 to 18650 battery sizes, as shown in the pics above.

Blue Provari above is a standard size Provari. The black mini Provari is shown in 18350, then 18490, then 18650 mode using the Tatroe battery extension Rings.

Last edited:

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Baditude
thanks for mini museum! :) The first snap of mini w/ibtanked and black w/bigdaddy tank clearly look "mini-ish"; dont look top heavy to me.
I never have gone the Zen-Atty route with my PVs, albeit totally rugged, theyd be heavy. To date I stick with glass;pyrex;or acrylic tanks. The largest I just got is the Phiniac XL@22.2 by 44mm (1 of 3 "big" XL cart size tanks) but theyre on reg size PV2.5.
Thanks for Tatroe link. I'll see if they state base/cap grams/ozs?
sometimes I wear a lanyard, its heavy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread