ProVari Mini vs Briggs & Stratton - And the winner is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicarius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
NZ

Attachments

• DSC00484.jpg
    DSC00484.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,127
Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
OW! That had to be a sinking experience to see the Provari in pieces.

I have a little canvas pouch tyrapped to my lawn tractor steering column and it's where I keep my Provari between hits. I've often thought that tyraps aren't without their own little problems in terms of reliability and I could look down to see it gone one day.

Your picture made me think that a T3 on a Riva battery might be a more appropriate vape for lawn cutting.

Sicarius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
NZ
It was a terrible tragedy, but hey these things happen.

The worst was the sound really. Cutting away happily and then a massive clunk. Thought nothing of it at first and wrote it off to a stone or something. About a minute later I had to park to move something that was in my way and reached for the ProVari for a quick puff .... and nothing in my lap ... then the realization set in ... in slow motion almost ... that clunk was a stainless steel clunk.

Sorry ProVari you served me well and will be sorely missed.

If anyone from ProVape reads this can you please confirm that the warranty doesn't cover this before the funeral on Friday.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
If the kids are too young, then get the missus to do it after restocking the beer fridge!

To OP - That sucks and hopefully you have a backup or two. Now if my MRS. mowed the lawn I would be afraid the damage to the mower, lawn, vehicles and shrubs would be far more than a new mini or two!!! I actually look forward to mowing since I know for two hours she can't ask for anything or bother me. SOLITUDE. I have also found that Ego's and Twists are perfect for this job since if I do mow them no big deal.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
If the kids are too young, then get the missus to do it after restocking the beer fridge!

Funny you say that mine enjoys mowing the yard, so who am I to stop her. LOL, she was about to pop(9 months), pregnant with my daughter and she still wouldnt let me mow. It's not bad until the new people move in around us and give me dirty looks :glare:when they see me drinking a cold one while she mows with a basketball belly. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread