provari or caravela

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
just new here and I would like to know what I should by for myself this christmas. but I think caravela will take too long for me to have because of the preordering

buy a Provari, then put yourself on a list for a Caravela same time. 3-5 months from now, decide if you still want that Caravela to be made.

This is my opinion, and opinions are opinions.

eemyaj96

Nov 3, 2012
here
Buy a Provari, then put yourself on a list for a Caravela same time. 3-5 months from now, decide if you still want that Caravela to be made.

This is my opinion, and opinions are opinions.

that's what I had in mind. but due to money issue I can only afford 1 between the 2 of them.

I'm from the philippines by the way

provari is worth php12,500 mod only
caravela I think will cost me php15,000 I think

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What exactly is a Caravela - how much is it - and what is there to consider when deciding between the two?

They are beautifully finished mechanical mods made in limited production. I have no clue how much they are or even where one could be purchased. They are as much a collector's piece as a pratical mod. I've seen quite a few in the "pictures of your setup" thread here, they are absolutely stunning in appearance. Here's a link to some pictures of one:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...5727-pictures-your-setup-767.html#post7691537

Last edited:

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
that's what I had in mind. but due to money issue I can only afford 1 between the 2 of them.

If you are really only wanting one and you don't plan on getting anything else for quite some time, I would suggest ProVari. ProVape is always there and available. Except the ZAP, but they don't make that.

sandrino

Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Italy

buy a provari.. :)
caravela is an object stupendous, provari is a functional object.

S.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Apples and oranges comparison IMO. Different types If you try the Provari you won't want the other. One is a sturdy APV and the other looks to be pretty sturdy but mostly for looks. IMO. They make a Gold Titanium replacement shell for the Provari that has a telescoping battery compartment. Would probably void the warranty on the Provari if you put it on but it looks cool.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I'm selling my GG's and getting a Provari

laughing19.gif

On another note::::

I think I should sell my Caravelas, after all they are total precision inside and out! The tightest tolerances ever in an APV. and who needs solid heavy Naval Brass connections - the best of all.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I have a ProVari, I love it. That said, my serial number is 365 for my Caravela. Different devices for different vaping styles. I wanted a mechanical mod and like the look of the Caravela over the GG (sorry Imeo).

No need to be sorry V - Caravela is an outstanding, precision PV. Just happens to look good too. Always good to have a backup for sure. Especially if all you have is an electronic pv. Electronics will fail, not a question of if but when. The Caravela is the hardest hitting, best made PV I ever owned, and Ive had many over the yrs.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
No need to be sorry V - Caravela is an outstanding, precision PV. Just happens to look good too. Always good to have a backup for sure. Especially if all you have is an electronic pv. Electronics will fail, not a question of if but when. The Caravela is the hardest hitting, best made PV I ever owned, and Ive had many over the yrs.

Which is exactly why I wanted one. Zombie apocalypse and all ya know. I just hope I get it before 12/21 :lol:

It's probably your fault btw, posting all those sexy pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread