Status
Not open for further replies.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
If it is Lost, Stolen or Broken, eah... I would be Thrilled.

But I wouldn't be Bummed Out like I would if it was my Provari.

Okay, I can't contain myself. And this is not directed just at you but at all of the people I've seen say they don't take their Provaris out of the house because they don't want them to get lost or stolen.

Do people lose things all the time or get stuff stolen all the time? Do they carry a cheap backup phone when they leave the house because someone might steal their expensive phone or they might lose it? :D

I don't understand... I just take my Provari with me and keep track of it like I would my phone. No problem. So I am just wondering!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
How much of our stuff is made in China now? The big corporations and government really sold us out, didn't they? The Chinese steal the technology of everything we make in China so they can can copy it for themselves. And we let them do it because it makes CEOs, stockholders and politicians very rich while we lose our jobs and standard of living.

E-cigarettes, like chopsticks and gunpowder were actually invented by the Chinese. So I guess US clones like the Provari are fair game.

Consumers dictate where things are made. Look at all the people who complain how ProVari are too expensive for them. They would rather spend less at one time, but more often, than to spend more, just once...

I have no problem paying more for quality thing; most people do, however...

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I haven't read the whole thread but a vamo is a great starter. I have 5 of them and I also have the provari. Which do I use most -the vamo. The provari doesn't have variable wattage which I prefer. While the provari is a nice piece of equipment it is not the only one in the ecig world today. It has become a bit of a status symbol and personally I think it may become a bit overrated unless they continue to advance which I've seen no sign of.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I Love Provari vs _________ Threads.

The OP will ask some Question about a Provari vs ________ and the Thread takes Off. The Usual Suspects come out Saying that One is Better than the Other. Quantitative Numbers are Posted and Dissected. Cost is Debated, Justified, Shot Down. Tempers tend to Rise as Fanboies on Both Sides Line Up. It's all so Predictable.

But then you look around and the OP is Long Gone.

And the Only People in the Thread either Have a Provari or Don't Plan on getting one.

LOL

gamebeatter

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
St Louis MO

The OP will ask some Question about a Provari vs ________ and the Thread takes Off. The Usual Suspects come out Saying that One is Better than the Other. Quantitative Numbers are Posted and Dissected. Cost is Debated, Justified, Shot Down. Tempers tend to Rise as Fanboies on Both Sides Line Up. It's all so Predictable.

And the Only People in the Thread either Have a Provari or Don't Plan on getting one.

LOL

Or it could be said the same thing provari vs the DNA chips

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

LOL

Kinda gives the impression its really just advertising/publicity stunt sometimes, doesn't it.

jwoode

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
East Coast
Vamo vs. Provari seems an odd comparison.
Ignore the prices, buy what you like.

I have a Vamo v5.. the one without thread issues.. it does vw which I really like and it hits real nice.
I ordered a $32 spare because I will break it as sure as I would break a Provari..
My lunch cost more than a Vamo..

Sounds like you want a Provari but are curious about the Vamo..
You should buy both and be done with it.

Personally.. I'd like to see anything top my VTR bouncing down 2 flights of hardwood stairs.. with 3 cats and 2 grandkids chasing it

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Vamo vs. Provari seems an odd comparison.
Ignore the prices, buy what you like.

I have a Vamo v5.. the one without thread issues.. it does vw which I really like and it hits real nice.
I ordered a $32 spare because I will break it as sure as I would break a Provari..
My lunch cost more than a Vamo..

Sounds like you want a Provari but are curious about the Vamo..
You should buy both and be done with it.

Personally.. I'd like to see anything top my VTR bouncing down 2 flights of hardwood stairs.. with 3 cats and 2 grandkids chasing it

Bingo!
There's nothing to decide.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA

From what I understand it's nearly impossible to break a Provari (one of the reasons I got one) - to my knowledge the only thing that's defeated one yet is a lawnmower, but maybe someone else has a story I haven't heard yet. :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I received my ProVari 2 days ago. I don't have a Vamo, so I can't compare the 2. I do have a ZMax, and an SVD. The PV is built so much better. Quality you can see, and feel.

It's the Feel that is So Cool about the Provari to Me.

Not sure what "Feel" should Cost?

But I know that it ALLWAYS Cost more for Some Reason.

sean1985

Moved On
Dec 8, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010