Provari Owners, What do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
My main passion is cars, I am a car guy through and through and appreciate the automobile in all of its forms, that said, I wonder if there is a correlation between your fine taste in APV's and vaping equipment and the vehicle you drive. Whether it be the reliability aspect of the provari and your choice of car, the form, or the function.

I My self drive an '06 subaru STI. Like the provari it is well made, will take on any challenge, and get me through tough conditions. Its reliable, quick, and handles well. Like the provari it packs a punch with its little turbo 4cyl and never disappoints. Coincidentally my black with blue led provari matches the audacious interior quite nicely.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
My brand new Z71. Rims, tires and leveling kit coming soon. Already got the LineX bedliner ;)

NewZ71.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I own 3 crappy vehicles that would be embarrassing if I cared.
But since I don't have enough money for cars I'd really enjoy, they're just vehicles - and the two I actually drive do their jobs quite well. Both over 100K miles, bought new and paid off, with no real unusual upkeep costs. Just an oil change every 10 or 15,000 miles (you can't "baby" them - they'll get spoiled).
:D

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
My main passion is cars, I am a car guy through and through and appreciate the automobile in all of its forms, that said, I wonder if there is a correlation between your fine taste in APV's and vaping equipment and the vehicle you drive. Whether it be the reliability aspect of the provari and your choice of car, the form, or the function.

I My self drive an '06 subaru STI. Like the provari it is well made, will take on any challenge, and get me through tough conditions. Its reliable, quick, and handles well. Like the provari it packs a punch with its little turbo 4cyl and never disappoints. Coincidentally my black with blue led provari matches the audacious interior quite nicely.

Sometimes I drive a 2008 Ford Edge (white)
Sometimes I drive a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (red)

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I'm not officially a member of the ProVari owners' club yet ... although I've got my cart at provape loaded up and will likely close the deal this afternoon.

The jet isn't mine.

Thumbs are linked.

EDIT: Yay! I just closed the deal on my ProVari and a bunch of other stuff, both from Provape and two other suppliers. Spent a wad actually. But, I'm supplied for at least a year. :)

Last edited:

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
Nice. I have heard the same about the new bimmers. Unfortunately we dont get the diesels here except for the 335d and 535d, both of which have high praise from our publications, but do not sell that well. Audi and VW are doing a lot with diesel, so is Mercedes, so hopefully the bimmers will catch on. Before the Subaru I owned a 99 m3 (e36) and a 2002 M3 (E46) Great cars, and I miss the e46 a lot.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
My company gives me a car --that car is a Mercedes E350 Diesel. I purchased a Land Rover LR2--to transport my 3 sheepdogs when we need to go to dog events etc. Love them both.
I do find that because for the most part at least one dog is with me most all the time, I drive the Land Rover more than the Mercedes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread