The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold Provari P3 Celtic Knot & Kayfun KFL22 Bundle w/Extras

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by Hitcat44, Dec 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hitcat44

Hitcat44 mere Pawn in Game of Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    Bittersweet day here at Ft.Vape :cry:
    I have decided to Sell my ProVape P3 Celtic Knot edit. (Satin finish) and the Authentic Kayfun KFL22 it was mated to. Love them both but just sits in Vape-Stand and never leaves the house or seems to make it into chairside rotation (also have a Procyon and KFL22 Rig that always seem to get called to duty when the mood strikes for a tube-Mod mellow vape session OR gravitate to the other end of the spectrum and hit the "Chunk-Rig" KingPin Mech w/Strike RDA for some beastly brain-blasting vapes).
    This Rig is simply too damn nice and awesome to be relegated to mothballs. So,,, here ya go my fellow Vape Efficienados & High-End Enthusiasts/Collectors... Christmas come a tad early :D

P3 Celtic Knot: comes as pictured (in 18500 mode) with orig. Box and contents. Has both ext. sections. Can be config for 18350, 18500, & 18650. Firmware so can use down to 0.5 ohm builds. Also comes with the "Stand-Base/Bottom-Cap" (pictured) and will come with 2 Efest 18500 purple 1000mah Batts. In great pre-owned shape with slight marks/rubs on one of the ext tubes and on OEM Bottom-Cap with more noticeable marring/rubbing on the outside edges on bottom of the Stand-Base Cap. Performs and operates flawlessly with no issues whatsoever...

KFL22 (2019): comes with orig. Box, Spares package, OEM std. Tank section and SS Drip Tip AND the OEM Long-Mode Tank section and Chimney extension in "Ice" w/matching "Ice" Drip Tip.

Anyone who knows these pieces of Gear & assoc. Access. knows what they cost originally and how rare and unique the P3 Celtic is. They are truly amazing and vape awesomely together. I always used 26 ga Kanthal-built at @ 0.7 ohms in 18500 mode set at 14-14.5 watts and yielded a quite enjoyable & tasty vape.

Given what they are and their obvious Market-Value, I feel quite justified in saying and pricing these together at $175 for the Bundle with all the extras and such is more than fair and warranted.
    I will not split them up nor am I looking for any Trades in whole or part.

The $175 will include USPS Priority Shipping w/Tracking and the standard Insurance.

Payment via Paypal only and I will only Sell/Ship to the U.S. Lower 48 States please. No offense meant or intended to my Int'l Brothers & Sisters in 20191208_071612.jpg 20191208_071705.jpg 20191208_071759.jpg the least.

Check my Feedback to be confident and assured in both my Gear and my Descriptions.

Questions welcomed and thanks much for looking & considering :thumbs:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  2. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    I know it’s way too early in the process for a BUMP, so consider this a vote of confidence!

Good lookin combo!

Great member!

Buy with confidence!

Good luck with the sale!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hitcat44

Hitcat44 mere Pawn in Game of Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    *Inquiry PM received from Kelt. and Sale Pending*

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1