Provari P3 - Need to know what tank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Best to look at all, but the Siren seems very good to consider.

Going back to the OP, I apologize if the thread seems hijacked. It was not my intention. What I wanted to bring out is that several clearomizers, having factory coils used, also have a deck attachment so that coils can be made in lieu having to buy coils all the time.

The Kangartech Toptank and Protank 4 can be used both ways and I hope that is helpful.

Opinionated and I got into discussing the Siren, which is strictly a Rebuildable in that it does not accept drop-in factory-made coils. Coils are easy to make, though.

I hope our side discussion was helpful nonetheless.

Last edited:

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Just about any 510 atty can be fired by the P3, its all in the ohms of the build. 20 watts is plenty to have a great vape. I rarely go over 20, there is no real need for me. Look around and buy some replacement P3 510 connectors. They are a bit expensive now but they are going to get harder to find then become real expensive. I got one of the last remaining P3 out of provape before they closed and glad I got a couple extra connectors. I'm hoping the P3 will outlast the connectors.;)

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
That's just element vape.. they hope you'll check some boxes so they can increase the sale. .. it's the same no matter what you buy.. just ignore those boxes and don't check them, as you don't need them.

Think of it like McDonald's asking if you want an Apple pie with your meal.. your always gonna say no.. lol.
Except McDonald's isn't as complicated. I thought just what Buffalochick did until you stated otherwise in your response.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Zenith is a nice tank, I think I discussed it on the other thread you joined, but I think it would be an excellent topper for a P3 if you want a drop in tank. Both coils would be fine, either the 0.8 or 1.6, the P3 would support either, and neither need super high wattage. Best of luck, as far as topfill, the Zenith's topfill system is easy to use and reliable. I like it. It's just a good all around tank and perhaps not my very favorite, which are my RTA tanks, but for a good, all around well-built reliable and easy to use topfill tanks, it's got some major advantages, including ease of use, long coil life, reliability, and it's built solidly. It has plenty going for it, for sure.

Anna

Reactions: Baditude

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
The Zenith is a nice tank, I think I discussed it on the other thread you joined, but I think it would be an excellent topper for a P3 if you want a drop in tank. Both coils would be fine, either the 0.8 or 1.6, the P3 would support either, and neither need super high wattage. Best of luck, as far as topfill, the Zenith's topfill system is easy to use and reliable. I like it. It's just a good all around tank and perhaps not my very favorite, which are my RTA tanks, but for a good, all around well-built reliable and easy to use topfill tanks, it's got some major advantages, including ease of use, long coil life, reliability, and it's built solidly. It has plenty going for it, for sure.

Anna
Probably shouldn't use a .8 with a P3. Battery IQ has to be at least, "OK" to go above 15 watts.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
The Subtank RBA provides such a range of building capabilities. If you remove some of the wraps you can fit dual core 26/34 clapton easily, single core 26 clapton also fits. The RBA fits into the toptank mini if your after a top fill atty. I've been vaping the STM for almost 3 years and love the atty and not looking to get other attys. I have the toptank cause I won it in a contest and if I knew before the STM RBA fits the toptank I woulda spent on the toptanks and not the STM's.
I'll rave all day about the STM using the RBA cause they have been the most reliable, never leak and easy to learn to build on....at least for me. I don't have time or patience to babysit a leaky inconsistent atty, got a few of them and they are all shelved.

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I"m stepping up, need a good tank to use with my new purchase. I've never built a coil before, but not against trying. Is there a good tank to use that is top filling for these awesome mods? I appreciate all advice. Right now I use the Triton 2 on my box mods. Also have a couple Smok tanks, but not really impressed. I read the thread that is here already on this subject, but I want a top filling tank. I"m not against the Nautilus, but have Triton 2's already, just want to see if they will work, or a better suggestion. TIA
Welcome and glad you joined.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread