The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Provari + R91 clone

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Sugarfoot, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sugarfoot

Sugarfoot Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2011
    One Step Beyond
    Received my R91 clone today. I do not buy a lot of the "latest and greatest" accoutrements for my tried and true stuff. (See signature). This little attachment, though, is the best thing I've come across in a long while. It's also heavy enough to practically balance the heavyweight Provari. Ha! Some fussing around at first, but very sweet now, vaping Bounty Hunter.

2. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's a great setup, no? The balance, as you've noted, is one thing I really appreciate. It's also very hard to beat the vapor coming out of a R1. Easy to build for, too.

Enjoy.

3. naturecannon

naturecannon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Oregon City, Oregon
    I have the regular Russian. 1st day vaping. Does this thing suck juice like mad for you guys? I thought I had a very neat leak that was unnoticeable and kept me clean but I think it was just the way this thing sucks down juice. Kinda like the Hemi does gas in my Dodge Ram!

4. Sugarfoot

Sugarfoot Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2011
    One Step Beyond
    Yeah, sucks juice. No wonder it holds so much. Still using a coil and ick that came with it, 2.5 Ohms, I'm dialed in at 4.6. Wondering what build might possibly use less juice(?)

'w' pad looks stuck,

5. RebelGolfer72

RebelGolfer72 Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Never tried a kfun style atty, but as for the Ram...I sympathize. But it helps me justify the financial side of my ProVari purchase. ProVari=2 tanks gas=800-1000mi=100 round trips (about 6 weeks) to store for cigs that I don't have to make!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.