ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
San Diego

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
:(
It won't take long to ship out. I ordered mine on the 12 and received shipping notification on the 13. It arrived yesterday, the 19 because of the holiday weekend. 6 days from ordering it to actually receiving it...not bad. And this was the black chrome.

Wow that would be great! Unfortunately an update to my imminent order placement:

The wife, aka, the Powers That Be, has requested/demanded/threatened what have you, that I will have to wait until we have rebuilt some of our savings some before spending this kind of money. :mad: :(

Ah well, maybe a few more weeks on these look a likes won't kill me.....Get this though WIFEY...I am NOT waiting until my Birthday in April!! Grrrr.

Carbon

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der

Wow that would be great! Unfortunately an update to my imminent order placement:

The wife, aka, the Powers That Be, has requested/demanded/threatened what have you, that I will have to wait until we have rebuilt some of our savings some before spending this kind of money. :mad: :(

Ah well, maybe a few more weeks on these look a likes won't kill me.....Get this though WIFEY...I am NOT waiting until my Birthday in April!! Grrrr.

Carbon

now thats just funny chit there,,i don't care who you are:laugh:

WyldRice

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Minnesnowta

Carbon
lol- yep I have one of those too! (wife, that is)
Sounds like they think alike- Budgets, Birthdays, Pfft! ... I also got the "Not now" on the Provari.
So instead, I was looking at the small SuperT's... That was denied until further notice.
:glare:
Say, Don't give my wife any ideas, My b-day's not until JUNE!
My plan (as soon as I get taxes back) is a Precise Plus 18650 for work :D,

and Provari for everywhere else! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread