Provari V2 vs V2.5, and related questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
I am not just thinking about, but am going to order a provari soon! About time for that one... Few questions, how badly dinged up is the Blem units? They are discounted a bit, and that interests me... Secondly, what in the hell is the difference between V2 and 2.5? Is it just cosmetic? Both are the same price, hence why I ask...

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
bilbo, version 2.5 and 2.0 was just cosmetic like everyone said, it's the grip you can tell in the photos. Literally, that's it. Air-flow is the same, circuitboard, threads, connection, etc. In over 6 months of vaping I have purchased 3 provari's NEW at provape, 1 v2 & 2 v2.5, My only regret was not buying the blems to save a little more money. I don't think I've heard anyone complain about their blem on ecf, come to think of it.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Congratulations bilbobaggy! You'll never find a better APV than a 'vari, the rest out there are just 'different' but not better! If this is your first APV purchase, may I suggest you apply the ol' Las Vegas rule of thumb when packing, "Bring twice as much money and half as many clothes."

What I mean is, double up on the batteries and chargers. If you already bought some with the 'vari then wait 30 days until Provape credits your account with Reward points from you provari purchase, then use those points to buy the extra charger 'n batteries - saves ya some scratch.

When you get the 'vari, we all wanna see pics. Just try not to do anything silly like dress it up, that is a privilage not a right, and reserved for vapers who have ...

Last edited:

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
"Good news everyone!" I DID IT! I CLICKED ORDER! Wow... I ordered it. All that time I spent even thinking about a provari, and I broke. I wanted something that can provide a great, reliable vape, and I did it. Life is good!

You hobbits were always highly suggestible. :toast:

Congrats. Don't think you'll ever regret it.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I am not just thinking about, but am going to order a provari soon! About time for that one... Few questions, how badly dinged up is the Blem units? They are discounted a bit, and that interests me... Secondly, what in the hell is the difference between V2 and 2.5? Is it just cosmetic? Both are the same price, hence why I ask...

Buy a V2.5...I have owned 5 Provaris amd the V2.5 is much nicer looking than the V2.....plus the engraved logo will never fade.....

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
I bought a blem unit, Satin Silver, 18650 Extender Cap (Getting new batteries just for the Provari is silly), and I bought a V2. Really, I looked at it, and if the only difference is cosmetic, and with the blem, you cannot even tell without seriously looking for it, whether or not it is blemished, gimme! I got my wife to approve, and I clicked order. $160 later, it is processing...

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
Buy a V2.5...I have owned 5 Provaris amd the V2.5 is much nicer looking than the V2.....plus the engraved logo will never fade.....

I actually only bought the blem V2 because I liked the way it looked better that the 2.5. Ah, preferences, preferences.:toast:

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
I bought a blem unit, Satin Silver, 18650 Extender Cap (Getting new batteries just for the Provari is silly), and I bought a V2. Really, I looked at it, and if the only difference is cosmetic, and with the blem, you cannot even tell without seriously looking for it, whether or not it is blemished, gimme! I got my wife to approve, and I clicked order. $160 later, it is processing...

Tell your wife that I approved this message! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread