• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Provari V2 whos getting one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
I hear ya. I've already got 3 VVs with a 4th arriving probably tomorrow (the KR mini). I have no need for it.

But damnit, I want it. Especially if the higher amperage does what it's supposed to. Right now the only mod I have that does better than 2.5A is the EVO.

I NEEED IT!!!!...I need a backup to my provari...I feel so vulnerable...

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I'm waiting for version 3:p

This is on the top of my "must have" list. The second blue lcd becomes available, I'm placing an order.

I work for Bell - everything is blue - red would remind me of the competition & that kid with the faster internet.

I hope you meant LED LCD is hard to read at an angle or in bright sun . Also LCD displays go black when they get hot .

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I have the knight rider ( lava tube ) that has an lcd display and that is one thing I don't like about it . The same with my Imon display that use to sit in a bay in my computer . I had one that was LCD I ended up giving it away besides the VFD ( vacuum florescent display ) in the other version of the Imon looks SO much better . I want the blue display as well and the idea of a powder coated one is an idea I like too although the colour in the post I seen would not be my choice .

Last edited:

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I have the knight rider ( lava tube ) that has an lcd display and that is one thing I don't like about it . The same with my Imon display that use to sit in a bay in my computer . I had one that was LCD I ended up giving it away besides the VFD ( vacuum florescent display ) in the other version of the Imon looks SO much better . I want the blue display as well and the idea of a powder coated one is an idea I like too although the colour in the post I seen would not be my choice .

I have a Zalman HD160XT Plus HTPC Black Aluminum ATX Case 7IN Touch Screen LCD - set with blue

I'm still using the imon/imedian & love it - it plays every format out there unlike cyberlink etc - we're getting off topic but I'm a home theatre freak.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I'm going to skip on it. Between the 18650 end cap at 24 bucks and the blue led at 15 bucks, it works out to around 250 including shipping. I've got a custom graphics VV box mod with dual 18650's running in it delivered to me for just over $100.

I'll keep an eye on the classies and maybe score an 18650 version 1 for $125 like BasilRay. :)

p.s - Typing this at 8:15a.m while sitting in my Mexican resort balcony with first cup of coffee. The clarity of mind is amazing. LOL

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
Number 1: I hate you. :glare:
Number 2: I ordered one this morning before work... :) looking forward to my satin black with blue led!

I'm going to skip on it. Between the 18650 end cap at 24 bucks and the blue led at 15 bucks, it works out to around 250 including shipping. I've got a custom graphics VV box mod with dual 18650's running in it delivered to me for just over $100.

I'll keep an eye on the classies and maybe score an 18650 version 1 for $125 like BasilRay. :)

p.s - Typing this at 8:15a.m while sitting in my Mexican resort balcony with first cup of coffee. The clarity of mind is amazing. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread