provari w/ mephisto RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziegler707

Sep 27, 2014
I recently had a friend give me a Mephisto rda clone and I'm new to dripping, I want to use it with my Provari v2.5, but I would like some info before I try anything. Will the Mephisto rda work well with my provari even though I can't sub ohm because of the Provaris limit of only 1.0ohms or higher? I am trying to get into dripping but I would like to know where to start. I have experience with RBAs and have moderate coil building experience.

Is dripping even worth doing even if you can't sub ohm?

If so will the Mephisto be a good fit for me(I got it for free, l would rather not pay more $ if I dont need to) or should I try a different rda?

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thankyou for the advice, I only have a 1/16 piece to wrap with, will that make a difference or should I go out and buy a 3/32 piece
No, you do not have to go out an buy any new tool to wrap with. All you need is a coil calculator. Here are a few links for you regarding building coils and getting the resistance just where you want it:

1. Steam Engine
2. Coil Toy Calculator

If you have small drill bits or a set of precision screwdrivers you will be set.

Precision Screwdriver Set.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread