Provari with an atomizer, cartomizer or tank???

Status
Not open for further replies.

intime

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Southern California
I am new to all this and started with an eGo t-A & have used nothing else. I told my husband I wanted a ProVari & he ordered it. Now I have the most wonderful problem of learning what to do with it. Like I said I've never used anything but the eGo tank. The pro's of that have been fill and go without having to worry about having much with me. I have looked at some video of people using big glass tanks on top & I'm not sure I want to look at the juice all the time. I don't really understand about all of this equipment. I would really enjoy hearing from other's experience what works best.:2cool:

jacquelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
California
I just bought a tank. SInce I love vaping with my provari I wanted a tank so I wouldn't have to fill it all the time. I actually started flooding my cartomizers because I was worried I would ruin my ikenvape cartomizers I purchased a tank today and already vaped about 5 ml with it. I know need to drop my nic level with how much I am vaping with the tank.

I just received in the mail my atomizers from ikenvape so I have no idea if I would like that on my provari.

I say yes to tanks they make my vaping experience easier. I have a map dc tank with smoketech cartomizers.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I have nothing but love for a tank on a ProVari. This is what I'm vaping right now:
DSC06280.jpg

If you're not sure you like tanks, try an inexpensive one first. I love the Chibi tanks from ParkesVaping for example. $8. I use the 2ohm Boge Chibi between 4 and 4.5v, voltage depending on juice flavor. You need a syringe to fill these tanks, but it's easy. I did a short youtube video to show how I fill mine.

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Tank all the way!!! I'd go with a DCT by Most Angry Pirate or any of the tanks from BigDaddyVapor (I prefer the pyrex). Tanks are hassle free, last me all day and just look and fit right on the Provari. Carto tanks are leak free (a problem with the old CE2 tanks) and are the best way to travel and vape with no worries. Consistency of each hit is another amazing thing about ALL of the carto tanks I own!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread