ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLou

ECF Veteran
This thing vapes like a champ.

I never liked atty dripping or cart on my ego. Always used LR cartos on the ego.
Now I love dripping! Full, rich, smooth draws.

The ProVari is beautifully crafted and feels good in my hand. The case is very strong but I am careful not drop because of the electronics.

Great PV to leave at home. You would not want to toss it in the glove compartment, and it is too large to carry in your shirt pocket.

Nice feature is that you can test the resistance of your atty/carto.

I love this PV.

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN
<p>
This thing vapes like a champ.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I never liked atty dripping or cart on my ego. Always used LR cartos on the ego. </p>
<p>Now I love dripping! Full, rich, smooth draws.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The ProVari is beautifully crafted and feels good in my hand. The case is very strong but I am careful not drop because of the electronics.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Great PV to leave at home. You would not want to toss it in the glove compartment, and it is too large to carry in your shirt pocket.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Nice feature is that you can test the resistance of your atty/carto.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I love this PV.
</p>
<p> </p>
Yeah it looks awesome and all but there's so many "state-of-the-art, next best things" coming out almost every day that I think I'll wait for something better ;)
plus I really think its kinda ugly
look at the Darwin too- it looks like a breathalyzer test!
I really do like the Provari just not a fan of the looks and I am quite sure something sexier, and better all around will be coming out in a matter of months...

Rudy33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have my k808 that I started with and two vgo 900 from breezesmokes. I want to go up a step but not sure which one. I have been using the clear cartos because dripping is not really convenient although tastes better. I hate the taste of filler no matter what I do - 6 puffs and filler taste. yuck

I want one that you just fill and go all day.... but really don't want to spend a huge amount of money. The electronics scare me because more things to go wrong and when they do how do you fix them.

BigLou

ECF Veteran
I have one of these on order. What atty's are u using for it? I can't seem to get into carto's. It must be because I tried the Joye ones and they are complete pain in the as s to fill.

Not sure what atty I'm using. I cleaned an atty and popped it on a few days ago when I got the PV. I have not taken it off since it is working like a charm. ProVari reads the resistance at 2.0 and its shorter than a joye 510. May be LR. I am still new to vaping and I get my atties mixed up. They have no names or codes stamped on them.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
Not sure what atty I'm using. I cleaned an atty and popped it on a few days ago when I got the PV. I have not taken it off since it is working like a charm. ProVari reads the resistance at 2.0 and its shorter than a joye 510. May be LR. I am still new to vaping and I get my atties mixed up. They have no names or codes stamped on them.

If the bridge is exposed it may be a 306 :)

Vermonster13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Rutland, Vermont
I love my ProVari and all the things I can do with it(so much I bought a second one). It has replaced my SB as my go to mod at home(still take the eGo passthru with a 1.5 carto on the road0. It is sleeker than my SB, weighs about the same and is built like a tank. With a MAP Tank on it, it is a vaping dream.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
I love my ProVari and all the things I can do with it(so much I bought a second one). It has replaced my SB as my go to mod at home(still take the eGo passthru with a 1.5 carto on the road0. It is sleeker than my SB, weighs about the same and is built like a tank. With a MAP Tank on it, it is a vaping dream.

Whoa two Provaris. Are you on the waiting list for your second one or did they let you skip the line because your a repeat customer? :)

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
I have one of these on order. They must be popular. When I first looked at the site the wait was 2 weeks, I think. After I placed the order, on the following page, it said the lead time is 3 weeks. I can hardly wait to get it.

With what our fabulous state is trying to do now, I decided I best get a couple of mods that use common batteries (I also have on order some AW IMR 18650 batteries and a charger). I have 4 510 attys now but will order more soon as well as cartos.

I also have ordered a MonkeeBoxx bottom feeder (I like the wood). This one will use the same battery.

I like the single battery idea (much safer than stacking from what I have read)

Babs92

Feb 3, 2011
ILLINOIS
<p></p>
<p> </p>
Yeah it looks awesome and all but there's so many "state-of-the-art, next best things" coming out almost every day that I think I'll wait for something better ;)
plus I really think its kinda ugly
look at the Darwin too- it looks like a breathalyzer test!
I really do like the Provari just not a fan of the looks and I am quite sure something sexier, and better all around will be coming out in a matter of months...

im with u new things come out all the time im almost afraid to buy because technology like this is so new it wont be long before something more inovative and better looking comes along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread