ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Today is the day ProVape closed doors ... I knew this day was coming, however, I always hoped it would not happen.

We carry on ... I am not convinced the FDA succeeds in destroying vaping yet.

The blow to ProVape is huge ... this company has helped 100s of thousands of smokers quit smoking with their magical ProVari.

When I say magical, I mean it ... there has always been a smooth consistent vape from a ProVari that is noticeable.

The ProVape sub forum? ... how long?

Thank you ProVape ... the service you gave us was second to none, and that includes every industry, product and service ... truly stellar.

Finally, thank you for these amazingly durable devices that should last for many many years.

6d0c3c4fadf39e32a7aa8cd1ce65dd34.jpg

Cheers

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
In 2010 I started vaping with a cig-a-like and later an eGo. Those took me down from 2PAD to about 6 cigs a day. On my first anniversary of vaping I promised myself that I'd buy a Provari V2 and a Protank and give up those last few cigs.

I ordered the Provari and finished off my last pack of cigs. That was a milestone for me. Almost 7 years later I have yet to smoke another cigarette and haven't even thought about them in terms of wanting one.

I hate to see Provape shutting down. Maybe they'll reincarnate and start up again with something vape related that can compete with China manufacturers. It's a nickel and dime world where $30 can buy an offshore product made with cheap labor and little government regulation. That's sad for American manufacturers.

Users who are viewing this thread