Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
OK, you asked for it. I'm back!

View attachment 701449
Where to begin.

What did we ask for exactly?
Back from where?
How was it there?
Are you having a yard sale there? What'll happen when you sell it all?
I'm pleased we can post something like your happy pic (you are happy in it aren't you @JUMA55 ?) without the administration shooting us.
This might be the start of something big.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
IMG_1680.JPG

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
OK, you asked for it. I'm back!

View attachment 701449

vape Magazine released a teaser for their 2018 Beefcake Calendar today, and lady-vapers all over the planet have already generated an unprecedented number of pre-orders. The teaser, featuring JUMA55 and a small percentage of his vape-gear, has brought Vapeworld to a screeching halt. Sorry guys, but the ladies are gettin' BUSY.

Ruby Roo and Zophie raced to be the first to order, but both were beaten out when Rip Trippers surprised the entire industry by getting there first.

:ohmy:

(and that is how rumors get started)
vape Magazine centerfold of the year :laugh:

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
As a ver 35, does your end cap have the large spring?.

E - Large spring end cap.
Thank you to everyone for the responses. I'll grab some high percentage iso and get cleaning. If that doesn't fix the issue, then it will be off to HoH.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Where to begin.

What did we ask for exactly?
Back from where?
How was it there?
Are you having a yard sale there? What'll happen when you sell it all?
I'm pleased we can post something like your happy pic (you are happy in it aren't you @JUMA55 ?) without the administration shooting us.
This might be the start of something big.

Most of my spare time it seems forever has been in handling my father-in-laws estate, so my following ECF and participating has been limited. I recently cleaned out of bunch of gear I wasn't using and gave it away. This cleared out a lot of room in my home office. I was sorting through which boxes to keep and my wife suggested the photo. Kat and DP made me post it! And, yes, I'm happy.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Kat and DP made me post it!

I must admit guilt but will try to pretend that Kat had nothing to do with it (if you're willing to believe such a lie).

Yes. I (we?) instigated... :blush:

I'm in trouble now, ain't I?

guilty-puppy.jpg

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Yep, most definitely, it will be long remembered, just who it was that made me see. I see, and a mental pic taken, will remain imprinted for quite some time. Maybe you should atone by posting something more, uhmn, pleasing, to help cover up the imagine left imprinted in my minds gallery, ehh?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yep, most definitely, it will be long remembered, just who it was that made me see. I see, and a mental pic taken, will remain imprinted for quite some time. Maybe you should atone by posting something more, uhmn, pleasing, to help cover up the imagine left imprinted in my minds gallery, ehh?

I'm not sure how accommodating JUMA's wife would be to such an idea, but I guess it's worth asking. :evil:

I'm certain you (and many others, present company included) would find her more "pleasing" to look at. Considerably too. :D

More popcorn, anyone? :pop:

Now I'm REALLY in trouble, I think. I should probably quit while I'm still here.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm not sure how accommodating JUMA's wife would be to such an idea, but I guess it's worth asking. :evil:

I'm certain you (and many others, present company included) would find her more "pleasing" to look at. Considerably too. :D

More popcorn, anyone? :pop:

Now I'm REALLY in trouble, I think. I should probably quit while I'm still here.

Naw, keep going DP. LOL!

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Ran across this picture of my stinkies set up. I'd buy 12.5 pounds of unmanufactured tobacco and 30 cartons of filter tubes for $230. A custom blend of Burley, Brightleaf and Oriental tobacco. Shred the tobacco up and store it in a humidity controlled 7 gallon bucket with an airtight lid. The tobacco had no chemical additives or filler ... pure tobacco. Would last me just about a year. $230 a year. I've spent more than that on just one (1) mod ... several times. Took about 5 minutes to make a pack. Pack looked just like store bought ... but tasted hella better, didn't stink ... as bad, was a smoother smoke and MAY have been "healthier" without the chemicals and filler.

People talk about money they've saved by vaping. That isn't the case for me. What I've spent on vape in the last almost 2 years ... I could have smoked stinkies for 10 years. If I never buy another bit of cotton or inch of wire, it would take me 10 YEARS to break even ... if I lived that long. It's not about the money for me. Never has been. But it may be part of why I try to keep my vape as simple as possible. Vape isn't a fad for me or a hobby. It's a substitute for a lifelong addiction.

23659140_502038270152097_7680807527692046970_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread