ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I blame school actually like even in Kindergarten I was getting big red Xs for mah BEHAVOIRS sometimes. Then I'd get like "consequences" and it must be some Pavlovian holdover because I got big red Xs in High School for my work (I was still badly behaved just better at it) and sometimes I get grounded.

I will happily disagree with you for HOURS (try me sometime!) but like Red X me and I don't exactly get upset but I wonder what bad thing is going to happen to me.

The makers of Bic Red (Bic, I assume) like totally have a lot to answer for, IMHO,.

Anna

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Reported!!!
write.gif

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
This is one that I have not heard in a long, long time.
I remember I liked the whole album so I will just post it. :)

There is a lot of live stuff, that looks like most has been recorded recently. I will have to spend some time viewing them before posting links. :|

KAS

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Fwhee. I feel much better now, thanks all.
I've reported, reeported, Reeported, reePorted, demoted, and soon deported. But, not yet indicted nor under investigation, as far as I know.
The only disappointment is that the red X is not disliked, but disagreed with. Golly. And shazaam.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
btw, has anybody tried the lost vape Orion?
I've been using some pod mods, just because I can stick them in my pocket.
It strikes me as the Provari of pod mods. Solid, well built and great to look at and hold. And vapes nicely too.

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
it's very well built but the pods are lacking flavor. i've gone through four and used 70/30,50/50and 30/70. it didn't make much difference. i think it would be much better with a 1.5 ohm coil. replay is kind of cool but never getting a good puff i used it just in case. the problem with it is when you set it on a warm coil and after it's been sitting awhile it spikes the cold coil to get it going and can burn the cotton. it looks like the cotton is too tight and choking. i'll try two mor of each coil and see what happens. i'll also see if new coils will become available. phil busardos video shows similar findings. darn shame as it's such a nice device.

Users who are viewing this thread