PS Manual USBpass V2 PureSmoker USB Pass Through Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymartin

Apr 6, 2010
Indiana
The PureSmoker USB pass through I ordered last week was in the mailbox this evening. I finally just had a chance to open it up .

Off the bat, I’m a little disappointed I didn't’ get any instructions for $70.00. The threads also don’t screw together nearly as smoothly as everything I’ve got from Totally Wicked for my 510 atomizers. Also, the Atomizer that was supposed to be included with the Pass Through was missing!

Their site clearly states included components:
1 x Atomizer to fit adapter
1 x PS Manual USBpass (Updated Design, 3 Piece Button, Stainless Steel Construction, Shorter Cord)
1 x Stainless Steel Adapter

I plugged the unit into my USB port and screwed on an atomizer. I’ve read online and see in youtube videos that many people break their atomizers on the Puresmoker pass through because they screw them down too far. I see why now. It’s so freaking hard to screw in anyway you have no idea where the stopping point is.

Once i finally had it together I push the button and not a single thing happens.

In summary, it’s missing components, there are no instructions, and it doesn’t work.

Going to have to play around with this and burn some time researching around online. I’ll post an update to let people know if I end up sending this back.

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
Last edited:

jaymartin

Apr 6, 2010
Indiana
Crap I know. I found the $20.00 ones like 15 minutes after I ordered the Pure Smoker.

I have to admit now that I'm not mid-nicotine fit, it's probably worth the money. It's built like a tank. I looks like a laser from a plastic surgeon. Better voltage is giving me better vapor too. I'm going to wait awhile before I recommend this to anyone, but now that it's working I can definitely say I'm not disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread