... PS Protégé Sneak Peek ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Design is done ... Prototype Parts are done ... Waiting to Catch up on Prodigy's and PT's then the Protege will be released ....

Here ya go! Don't pay attention to the font on the side ... It will say Protégé in the same retro 80's the Prodigy is written in :)

Length = Roughly the same length as a penstyle ecig
Thickness = Just about like a Cigar
End Cap = Half Moons (for easy turning)
Manual Switch = Manual Switch ... lol
Battery = (1) 14500 3.7v 800/900mAh (same size as a AA batt)
Adapters = Same as the PS USBpass

EDIT: O, and for you Prodigy Owners ... The Prodigy is still the *Top Dog* ... The Protégé is simply its side kick :) We will continue to make Prodigy's along with the Protégé and USBpass.

PROTEGEblackfade-1.jpg

EndCap-1.jpg

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Thats what Im waitin for!

Awesome Techno!!!!

Looks good, Cash! Dammit, I don't need one but I'll probably end up buying one eventually. Since I've got the Prodigy and Passthrough, I can wait till the rush dies down and you've got these on hand.

Haha ... Sounds good Curtis! Smoke Free for 4 days now ?!?!?!?! We need to convert the rest of TN !!!! Chimneys here, I swear !!!!! Mucho different than los angeles!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I like it. If pre order are available, I will order one or two. Is there pricing yet, or did I miss something on another thread?

Not yet ... Will have pricing info by the end of this week. Will be under the $100/for sure ... no if, and's, or but's ... With the bare bones model likely around $20 - $30 cheaper ... So, perhaps $70 - $80 for the device itself.

Now this is what I have been looking for. Can you tell us what the approx. battery life on this going to be in your opinion?

I think I am in love!!! :p

Hey Cayman ... Battery life will actually be better than the Prodigy. 800/900mAh = All day, or at least a good 8-10 hours.

Looks sharp. You know this is the only time that I stray back here from the other forum...to check out the PS subforum. You guys are doing a great job.

Thanks LLJR ... Posting an announcement on our subforum there now :)

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Haha ... Sounds good Curtis! Smoke Free for 4 days now ?!?!?!?! We need to convert the rest of TN !!!! Chimneys here, I swear !!!!! Mucho different than los angeles!

Yessir! I'm putting these devices through the ringer. So far so good.

Yes, Tennessee, much like the rest of the south east is tobacco country. I'm trying my best to convert as many as possible. My friend Bohan just ordered his Prodigy after trying mine. I'm almost out of PS business cards!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
curtis ... shoot casey an email and we can send you a much larger stack :) thanks for spreading the word and the referral!

i really didn't realize HOW tobacco heavy the southeast really was until moving here !!!!! I still here people griping about not be able to smoke in bars/workplace, etc... and it has only been less than a year. LA has been like that for .... YEARS!

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
curtis ... shoot casey an email and we can send you a much larger stack :) thanks for spreading the word and the referral!

i really didn't realize HOW tobacco heavy the southeast really was until moving here !!!!! I still here people griping about not be able to smoke in bars/workplace, etc... and it has only been less than a year. LA has been like that for .... YEARS!

Will do. My pleasure.

I felt their pain. Nothing I like to do more when I'm drinking many beers than to smoke an analog. Well.. not anymore.

I went to The Closing Bell on Demonbreun a few weeks back. They have a huge garage door opening out on to the patio. I swear there were more people hanging out on the small patio smoking than inside the huge air conditioned bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread