PS USBpass V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Hey Lotus ... Yes, they are shipping :) Website simply hasn't been updated :)

Shipping Confirmation's for today are actually being sent out within the next 5-10 minutes!

Great! So I'll get it tomorrow right? :p

You're probably losing some sale on these things - you know how anxious us vapers are to get their supplies. 8-o

You really need to get your web guy on the ball. Oh wait...that wouldn't be you would it? :oops:

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Hey Lotus, you wont like the PT. It only looks like the Protege it hits more like the Prodigy. You don't get any batterys to charge up. You have to change the juice you are using because of the extra hit changes the taste. See, I told you you wouldn't like it.

Kevin

Yup, I'll probably hate it.
Luckily I'm a glutton for punishment - bring it on! :evil:

NekoGurrl

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Muskego, WI
the PT is great IMO. I cant stand using anything else. But I haven't had the pleasure of using a Prodigy yet though.

I'd agree, love my V2 passthru. The Prodigy with fresh batteries is just a little higher voltage than the passthru, but it's got the portablily factor. Big advantage of the passthru is consistency though.

NekoGurrl

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Muskego, WI
Agreed, consistant voltage is the big advantage over the battery models. All battery models have a sweet spot but they usually don't spend much time there. The PT is great.

That's why my favorite battery mod is one that uses the 18650 battery, love 5+ volts, but for consistency it can't be beat. One of my Prodigies is outfitted with a 3000 mAh 18650, call it my all day sucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread