PSA - Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
There have been several threads posted regarding writing and producing a PSA. By default, CASAA has access to a full post-production A/V studio inhouse by way of our relationship with www.WebOperations.net

There are some great minds in CASAA, especially in the field of PR and advertising. I was the morning DJ for 92.1 WZEW and can do the voiceovers or shoot and edit the video spots. If someone would take the lead to write a :15, :30 and :60 spot script (tv or radio) I'll record it and master it for broadcast.

I ain't pretty, but I ain't proud ;)

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
  • Deleted by Webby

MrKai

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
Alameda County, CA
There have been several threads posted regarding writing and producing a PSA. By default, CASAA has access to a full post-production A/V studio inhouse by way of our relationship with www.WebOperations.net

There are some great minds in CASAA, especially in the field of PR and advertising. I was the morning DJ for 92.1 WZEW and can do the voiceovers or shoot and edit the video spots. If someone would take the lead to write a :15, :30 and :60 spot script (tv or radio) I'll record it and master it for broadcast.

I ain't pretty, but I ain't proud ;)

Hrmmmmm.

I will put some thought into this. I'm going to send you a completely unrelated greenscreen/virtual studio piece I did.

I want you to look at the composition and the girl. If you can find one down there like her and shoot against a green screen I can make some stuff happen here at Evil Lair Labs™

-K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread