• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PSA to all vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
You are just making their jobs easier. Unknowingly you guys have bonded in here and let your guard down while getting engrossed in discussion, hence small little details are being given away day by day, and they are piecing it all together.

Wanna know why I am saying this? Because I read all your posts. And if I can piece small little things together, so can they.

And while you guys are at it, the mods and admin are clearing all up.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
You are just making their jobs easier. Unknowingly you guys have bonded in here and let your guard down while getting engrossed in discussion, hence small little details are being given away day by day, and they are piecing it all together.

Wanna know why I am saying this? Because I read all your posts. And if I can piece small little things together, so can they.

And while you guys are at it, the mods and admin are clearing all up.
In the past, such revealing posting are immediate removed without hesitation

Mostly might hate such info but no choice, protecting our community is more important

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
Honestly speaking, the dilution of this forum with solicitations and the mere ignorance of a sizeable portion of forummers has taken a toll. I am sure most of us has felt the vibrancy has receded - gone and craved were the days we used to meddle jokes with one another, giving meaningful advices to genuine questions, forming an unsung camaraderie among us here.

Day by day, I feel the toll has made its footprint here. Many of us have grown weary of not just the fateful dismay of our state, but the frequent pesky "pollutions" of sorts - solicitation, repeated violation of rules, etc. I may be sarcastic in response, but never hesitate to participate in purposeful and value-adding conversations or discussions with an open mind. I fear, but the day that ignorance of some may cast a shadow over us.

The time has come for me to go dark. Thanks all for the wonderful conversations, PMs (shoutout to #you-know-who-you-are), and the merry making along the way. Stay safe everyone~Merry Christmas and a blessed 2016 to come.

Marinater

Nov 4, 2015
Oklahoma
i have'nt been here too long but how the landscape changed almost overnight......i guess it's time to move away

to my fellow brothers in arms,
like isux said, time to go dark

image.jpg

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
Honestly speaking, the dilution of this forum with solicitations and the mere ignorance of a sizeable portion of forummers has taken a toll. I am sure most of us has felt the vibrancy has receded - gone and craved were the days we used to meddle jokes with one another, giving meaningful advices to genuine questions, forming an unsung camaraderie among us here.

Day by day, I feel the toll has made its footprint here. Many of us have grown weary of not just the fateful dismay of our state, but the frequent pesky "pollutions" of sorts - solicitation, repeated violation of rules, etc. I may be sarcastic in response, but never hesitate to participate in purposeful and value-adding conversations or discussions with an open mind. I fear, but the day that ignorance of some may cast a shadow over us.

The time has come for me to go dark. Thanks all for the wonderful conversations, PMs (shoutout to #you-know-who-you-are), and the merry making along the way. Stay safe everyone~Merry Christmas and a blessed 2016 to come.

I will apologize in advance for my upcoming sarcasm ... *BUT* I had to snigger a bit when I read that this was posted by someone who joined the forum on "Oct 18, 2015".

1TA2F

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Little Red Dot
Well that was before people stopped reading and just posting blindly.. and from there, it all started. I guess now only a few of us are just talking amongst ourselves and then that's it.. sad it is.. I'm guilty of a few blunders too.. and I apologise..

Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread