• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PTB mod info needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Hey guys!! Long time no see hey? I was wondering if anyone uses the PTB mod and if so do you also use the straw mod with it? I know Martin uses PTB....thanks for the tea by the way...it was yummy! Im thinking of trying it but Id like to know if its better with the straw or even if its needed.....Thanks Yall! I hope to see you soon. I became employed and now I dont have any free time. Sat thru Weds. Its all good though...now I have money to buy toys!!!! Yippie

Last edited:

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Hey guys!! Long time no see hey? I was wondering if anyone uses the PTB mod and if so do you also use the straw mod with it? I know Martin uses PTB....thanks for the tea by the way...it was yummy! Im thinking of trying it but Id like to know if its better with the straw or even if its needed.....Thanks Yall! I hope to see you soon. I became employed and now I dont have any free time. Sat thru Weds. Its all good though...now I have money to buy toys!!!! Yippie

Wish I could help but I am a dripper now. I got some of thoses T-Tips from Super T and have not used a cart in about 4 weeks. When I did use the PTB I used The shreaded version. Glad you liked the Tea. ;-)

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Wish I could help but I am a dripper now. I got some of thoses T-Tips from Super T and have not used a cart in about 4 weeks. When I did use the PTB I used The shreaded version. Glad you liked the Tea. ;-)
Oh my! A dripper now.....boy have u moved up the vape hierarchy....LMAO Just razzin you! I had went to Starbucks and got one of their tea's and they left the bag in it. When I got home and looked at it I noticed that it was like the Lipton PTB's..... so I cleaned it out and did the fold and roll and snipped the top 1/2 of that so It was kinda shredded. I put it in the cart and voila! it seems to work great. I tried to put the straw in too but it was really a tight fit. I was afraid if I made the teabag smaller in diameter that it wouldnt hold as much juice or maybe it would leak so I took out the straw and got on the forum for help...As usual, you came to my rescue and smartened me up..LOL! So tell me, what made you change to dripping? Dont you have to drip every couple of vapes? I know if I drip my 510 I can get about 7 (maybe?) vapes and then I gotta drip again. I know I was dripping more than I had to top off carts. It seemed to be more work than carts. Whats the secret? I am totally into whatever works great and lessens the dinking around time :p

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Well one day I just started to drip. It helps that I have been using 6V most the time. Got tired if drinking around with the PTB so I tried the blue foam. I liked it at first but the the flavor of my liquid changed. Tried just dripping. The flavor is just the liquid. I drip a couple of drops then vape away. With 6v I was dripping about 3-4 drips in a 510/901/801. I would go 2-3 drips in a 3.7v 510/901/801. Yeah I have had a problem with leaking sometimes but I like the flavor. Have fun trying out what works for you the best. :D

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
I use the shredded PTB mod. Never really had a need to combine it with the straw mod. I use 1/2 a teabag for a cart so it holds plenty of liquid and wicks almost TOO well. I get leakage sometimes. (ya..have fun with that one guys haha)
Hmnn....where to start with that one?? Im not sure I have the energy.....LOL Just as long as no one has oozing problems or leakage with staining....heehee YICKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread