Status
Not open for further replies.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Just wanted post up a well deserved thanks to Bill! I ran into him by chance and bought a Vamo V3 from him, I'm a total noob at vaping, and he put up with 40+ back an forth emails with me. He's been a huge help, getting me started and getting past some of the pitfalls, and problems most start out having. Not to mention all the extras he sent along with the Vamo.

Bill's Magic Vapor is definitely a valuable, patient, and very knowledgeable member, I'm sure that isn't news to many on the board!

A little introduction:

I quit analogs 10 years ago, but have always missed smoking, and still thought about it often, I would never go back to those stinky, finger yellowing, disgusting, tobacco laden life, and health depriving analogs!

My father died a little over 5 years ago aged 79 due to lung cancer, he was otherwise a very active healthy man, until the cancer hit him. Docs said it was definitely caused by his 3 pack a day habit. Watched him waste away to just over 100 pounds before he died.

Still having noob issue with various hardware, but slowly getting it down thanks to Bill's help.

Thanking Bill is a big part of why I posted this, but I also want to emphasize to others starting out, you will get your problems worked out! With a little effort, and help that is readily available from the folks here on the forum. Bill is just one example of the individuals here who generously share time, and experience to help beginners.

Please take the time and effort to make use of the potentially life saving resource that the members here provide, don't give up because of the inconveniences, and frustration caused by being new at this. You have the opportunity to drastically improve your life, take advantage of it!

Thanks Bill, was a pleasure chatting with you, If I ever get out your way I'm buying! Hope you don't mind me calling you out on the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread