The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PULSE DUAL 18650 KIT? reset? screen dead or low brightness?

Discussion in 'Vandy Vape' started by renzosm, Jul 20, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. renzosm

renzosm Full Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Hi, anyone out their can help me out to reset a

PULSE DUAL 18650 KIT?

I had it for 1 day and the display is in low low contrast cant see anything. maybe in my pocket it changed. everything work it fires up an down work. its just that no display ? Before I send it to vandy vape i would love to try reseting to factory default. is there a key combination or something?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Dudeman

Dudeman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    New Bedford, MA
    Go into settings by pressing both up/down together and select the wrench icon by pressing the fire button. That will take where you can select TC, etc.. BRI is brightness, RST is factory reset.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. renzosm

renzosm Full Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Thats the problem the screen is all black ... no brightness at all

4. Dudeman

Dudeman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    New Bedford, MA
    You could always try hold up/down, hope it goes to the menu. Hit the fire button 9 times, press up, hit fire button again.
    Have you tried plugging in the USB to see if the battery indicator lights come on?
    I'm not aware if there's a stealth mode for it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. renzosm

renzosm Full Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Yes plugged in but no display. I think it really came with a factory problem. worked fine for a day. turned it off at night. try to turned it on back next day and nothing.

6. renzosm

renzosm Full Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Hi my friend can you help me out with the steps to put the brigthness up? I manage to reset it but still brigthness very low.

7. renzosm

renzosm Full Member

Jul 20, 2019
    if you can let me know how many clicks etc

8. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Not familiar with the specific mod but a lot of them have a stealth feature you may have inadvertently turned on.