Pulse squonk mod from Tony B & Vandy Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Just as a drive-by-conspiracy theory... I was already wondering why gearbest wasn't offering a preorder on the pulse 80W. They have one for the berserker rda from VV, others like FT and 2F/3F had the pulse listed as well, GB usually are knee deep in the preorder business. I found that rather strange.

You think GB knew there would be no pulse 80W with Gene chip?

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Tony B has always seemed to be a cool guy, so my heart goes out to him. BUT, I'm not convinced the blame is all on VooPoo. Seems like Vandy vape wanted to use their own chip from the beginning. Vandy Vape has their fair share of shady practices under their belt too. I come from a world where handshakes and commitments mean something but entering any deal with the folks over there seems, to me, to be an 'enter at your own risk' situation. With the exception of very few companies, I think all these Chinese companies are in bed together, to some degree. Maybe not Innokin.... but Vandy, VooPoo, HellVape....the list goes on... they'd all be hard to trust.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I never liked the name of the company when they launched with the drag mod,and was never a fan of the gene chip. Now that Tony and VV are usuing there own chip (as they should have done) I will be buying one.
I wanted the mod but I just don't like that chip. Things have changed now?? I hope??

Reactions: markfm

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Sucks for Tony B. I have a couple of his atties and was looking forward to trying his regulated mod that had a chip that seemed to be widely well-regarded.

I'm a fan of his and feel bad that he seems to have gotten screwed by VooPoo.

I have requested a refund of my pre-order from e-ciggity for the time being (hopefully, there won't be much hassle). I'm going to wait until there are product reviews out for the new chip before deciding on purchasing.

Until then I'm good with my current regulated, and unregulated, squonk mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread