Purchasing carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
Thanks Wildsky.

I've been reading the view concerning new carts vs cart refills. As much as I'd like to try refilling, I'd be mortified if I did something to ruin the atomizer after spending so much (for me) money. I have to admit, though, that refilling does seem more economical than purchasing new carts.

Guess I'll have to read a bit more before making a firm decision.

Thanks again!

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
That's right, you don't need to buy the very expensive Njoy cartridges. Your Npro is an RN4081/PeeWee/WickedSuper/LiberationJr.

You can also get some eliquid and refill the cartridges you already have, it's easy to do.

Thanks Kate.

Actually, I have the NCIG, not the NPRO. Would you happen to know the replacement for that?

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
Oops, sorry I thought I read Npro.

The Ncig is an RN4072. That's the same as the classic/penstyle that Puresmoker sells and is compatible with most other classics.

OUTSTANDING. Thank you!

BTW...I just tried my ecig for the first time.

First impression...

...I think I might like this!

I was more than a little apprehensive because I was concerned about whether it would successfully replicate the experience of smoking cigarettes and whether the menthol flavor would be similar to my beloved Newport.

Well after taking a few initial drags, I learned 3 things.

1. The vaping...vaporing...vapeing (I'm still learning) sensation is amazingly similar to that of smoking.

2. The menthol in the starter pack does not taste like Newport, yet the flavor is agreeable, nonetheless. Guess I'm not as loyal to "my brand" as I thought. More importantly, though...

3. ...I'm free from having to "consume" an entire cigarette at one sitting. I already appreciate the freedom of just taking a few drags and being satisfied. Don't know if this will last or not but it's an excellent sign that I may develop more control over my nicotine addiction than I thought was possible.

Anyway, I appreciate your prompt response.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
That's great, it sounds like you're going to be one of the lucky ones who take to vaping straight away. The transition can be more difficult and there's a big learning curve.

The device you have is not a bad one but they all break easily so be sure to get at least one spare atomiser, battery and charger for times when you're waiting for warranty replacements. It might work out cost effective to buy a kit that's compatible from somewhere like Puresmoker. Those parts won't be guaranteed but will be good as backups.

Here are a couple of threads that you might be interested in:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/2562-helpful-links-videos-new-user.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/2918-menthol-crystals.html

Pamarie

Apr 11, 2009
Hi,
I just started on ecigs for a month now and have the NJoy ecig classic pen style. I ordered the menthol e-juice from e-smokeytreats and it's really pretty good. The regular strenght tastes very much like my Pall Mall Menthol lights. I think my atomizer is going so I'm glad to learn from this forum that it's an RN4072. I will have to shop around to see who has the lowest price :)

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I believe the pee-wee fit the NjoyNpro. I have the Njoy Npro, and just started re-filling my carts - so don't throw them away!!!

Try find the model number (RN something) and then you can shop all over to find replacement parts.

That's the RN4081. Here's a useful link with most of the models, and interchangables.

E-Cigarette Models

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
That's the RN4081. Here's a useful link with most of the models, and interchangables.

E-Cigarette Models

Thanks Jim.

Quite interesting looking back to where I was when I first started vaping. I've since seen the logic of refilling carts over buying pre-fills; been doing so for a couple weeks now. In fact, I use one cart exclusively, topping off as needed and changing my cart material (tea bag) about once or twice a week.

I still have a few replacement carts lying about. Once that's gone, though, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread