Pure E-Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
I just ordered 36mg tasteless from Totally wicked us site... I can't comment on how it taste ect, as I'm a newbie, but they do have it in stock and they shipped my order within 24 hours... (I'm in Canada, so ti'l be a few days before it gets here...)

www (dot) totallywicked-eliquid (dot) com/product.asp?id=60

hope this helps.

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
Yes, I understand Totally Wicked has it, found it last night. No offense to anyone, but Totally Wicked is Totally Expensive.

I have their Menthol 36 and Spearmint 36 and can honestly tell anyone who smokes analog and says "e-cigarettes just aren't for me, they don't have the kick or draw of a real cigarette", "You have not tried Totally Wicked, this stuff is the s**t!".

BUT, take from a guy who has everything... honestly, Totally Wicked charges too way much compared to everyone else... except Smoking Everywhere.

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
First you need to visit an actual free country, outside the sates... or go to Absolute Cigars | Cuban Cigars | Buy Habanos | Cohiba Cigar shhhh. I can vouch for their Cohibas authenticity. I tested them myself against Cohibas purchased abroad in Aruba, Canada, and Ireland by me. They check out 100%.

Second chop one up into tiny bits, pulverize it. Continue to step three after your done crying.

Three add to glass vile or container... I always prefer glass. Then pour PG, great source found here Tractor Supply Company - Dionne Keotosis Treatment Gallon Cattle Medicine

just to top of tabacco, a little like cooking, just eyeball it. let stand for 2-3 days stirring occasionaly.

Fourth strain fluid through coffee filter, carefully, and add a few drops to every cartridge with 8-10 drops Pure e-Juice.

Sweeeeeet.

FYI if you have a Tractor Supply Store near you it is 19.99 a gallon not 23.99 as on website.

Last edited:

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
Cool. Red Dot is actually made with Cohiba seeds taken out of Cuba and grown elsewhere... if I remember correctly it's Dominica Republic. I did find that the Red Dot company founders also came out of Cuba from Cohiba. I can honestly say two totally different animals.

A comparison would be 100% pure Kona coffee grown in the volcanic ash of Hawaii and the 10% Kona blend used generally by companies like Green Mountain. I use XX, extra cream and extra sugar in my coffee, but 100% Kona I actually prefer black.

Talk to your local cigar dealer and you may find there are a lot better cigars then Red Dot for a lot less money. You may prefer a Rocky Patel which has sales with a lot of local distributers that you wont see with online shops. I only tell you this because Cohiba Red Dot is over priced, only because it bears the word Cohiba in it's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread