Pure Menthol Nic Salts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisianik

Jun 28, 2019
Hi
Let me reword my previous request (after some recommendations and searches).
I am looking for pure good Menthol flavor (without any other flavors, clean one so to speak), could have tint of Mint, as it is similar one, but that is all. And add 50 mg availability, must be in 50/50 concentration (other, higher VG is ok to add, if brand has already 50/50, otherwise not).
So far on my future list are:
1. Halo Subzero
2. Evermint Menthol
3. Mad hatter I love salts Classic Menthol
4. naked 100 unfortunately doesn't have pure Menthol, but is my favorite.

Anything else I missed?

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
“Pure menthol” as a term has issues. The problem is that menthol is a “pure” flavor. “Peach” or “apple” flavors refer to a subset of chemicals that taste like the referred to fruits but don’t actually contain them. Menthol though is actually menthol. You can actually buy menthol crystals and dissolve them into juice. As such it’s really really strong.

What it sounds like you want is an unflavored juice with an unknown amount of menthol in it. Not “menthol flavor” but menthol. Further it seems that this particular choice is not a super popular one or there would be more available juices. I suspect you may be a bit disappointed by the results.
You might actually be best served with DIY in this situation. Also be ready to not like what you make. It seems bare menthol isn’t that popular a flavor.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I held off on telling you this in the last thread since I assumed you were looking for some fancy winter blend, but you're actually talking about the easiest DIY recipe ever. It's so simple that no juice maker would ever consider selling it.

upload_2019-6-30_16-17-20.png

This is TPA Menthol. 1 drop of this per 10mL of flavorless e.liquid will give you a very satisfying menthol experience. How you get your flavorless e.liquid is up to you.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I see your points.

But I am trying to substitute JUUL Menthol (maybe it is not pure), the easy way. DIY is not for me, at least not in the near future.
Aha. You want to replicate a specific commercial recipie. That is a completely different thing. It very well may not be just menthol, and may have no menthol in it at all.

Can’t help you with that myself. Others might though.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Closer, but not exactly my point. I just want to find similar flavor with similar throat hit as JUUL. I don’t want to replicate anything.
I don’t think I am the only one with this question. It cannot be.

And delivery device. Apperantly finding similar to JUUL device is not easy. But that is another issue.
Nah. That part is pretty simple. Mechanically the JUUL is nothing to write home about. Small low wattage single microcoil glass fiber wick. It’s basically a cigalike. Device wise the thing is basically garbage. It’s a blacked out stealth vape designed to be easily hidden. And people think it’s the “flavors” that attract school kids. :facepalm: It’s the nic level and the form factor. Flavorings are the LEAST important part of that equation.

What’s different about the JUUL is the massive n-benzoate concentration in the juice. Now if what you want is that level of nic hit without the whole “no one knows what the heck this stuff does to a person” thing that is more difficult. JUUL is ultra-private about what it puts IN JUULs.

kisianik

Jun 28, 2019
Not much of a discount. Im gettin 100ml of my favorite strawberry milk for 23 bucks at a local vape store. Youre gettin 60ml for 3 dollars less than my 100 ml

I think you mean, you are getting regular juice, and I am talking about Nic Salts, which sold only in 30 ml bottles!
Plus, I am getting specific ones. Halo is generally doesn't have a sale anywhere else! Ooops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread