Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
I have the Legacy with the 18650 extension tube and a Kick ... lovely setup! Very solid mechanical mod in its own right, and with the Kicked 18650, a long-lasting variable wattage device. The deep threads on the Legacy top cap make it very quick and easy to remove the cap (with atomizer still attached) and adjust the Kick's potentiometer. I also recently bought a Legacy Mini tube for the occasional quick-change to a very stealthy (but un-Kicked) 18350 mode. Now, with both body tubes and the extension, I can configure it for anything from an 18350 (Kicked or un-Kicked), an 18490/18500 (Kicked or un-Kicked), or an 18650 (Kicked or un-Kicked)! Pretty sweet. One word of advice: go for the good AW IMR batteries; you'll get much longer life and better performance out of the Kick.

74omega

Jan 27, 2013
United States
I have the Legacy with the 18650 extension tube and a Kick ... lovely setup! Very solid mechanical mod in its own right, and with the Kicked 18650, a long-lasting variable wattage device. The deep threads on the Legacy top cap make it very quick and easy to remove the cap (with atomizer still attached) and adjust the Kick's potentiometer. I also recently bought a Legacy Mini tube for the occasional quick-change to a very stealthy (but un-Kicked) 18350 mode. Now, with both body tubes and the extension, I can configure it for anything from an 18350 (Kicked or un-Kicked), an 18490/18500 (Kicked or un-Kicked), or an 18650 (Kicked or un-Kicked)! Pretty sweet. One word of advice: go for the good AW IMR batteries; you'll get much longer life and better performance out of the Kick.

I just got my Legacy. Im finding that everything I have threads into the 510 connection just fine except my Boge carts. Do you use or have you tried Boge cartos?

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
I just got my Legacy. Im finding that everything I have threads into the 510 connection just fine except my Boge carts. Do you use or have you tried Boge cartos?

I just tried a couple of Boges on my Legacy, and they mount fine ... no problems. In fact, I can't recall of anything that hasn't screwed into the Legacy's 510 connector ... not sure what to suggest ... :blink:

74omega

Jan 27, 2013
United States
I just tried a couple of Boges on my Legacy, and they mount fine ... no problems. In fact, I can't recall of anything that hasn't screwed into the Legacy's 510 connector ... not sure what to suggest ... :blink:
Hmm...This is frustrating! lol Everything else works fine. Random carts that can from tanks, vivi novas, vision nanos, my rbas, but not my boge. I can bring the contact up to were the cart is barely on and it smokes great. They thread fine into my Vamo. I don't get it. I guess I can just get an adapter. I guess I'll run down to the local shop and try some things out. :confused:

kbobiles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Carson
I got my Legacy SS Mini not too long ago. I'm running a 1.5 ohm AGA T+ and it's great. Solid construction, and when my order arrived from PureSmoker, I received 2 free sample bottles (Tonic: Fire and Ice and Tonic: Manchester)

LegacySSMini_AGATPlus.jpg

Pretty small and thinking about putting an AGA-S

74omega

Jan 27, 2013
United States
I got my Legacy SS Mini not too long ago. I'm running a 1.5 ohm AGA T+ and it's great. Solid construction, and when my order arrived from PureSmoker, I received 2 free sample bottles (Tonic: Fire and Ice and Tonic: Manchester)

View attachment 178549

Pretty small and thinking about putting an AGA-S
My aga t + fits fine. No problem there. Really wanted this unit for my carto tanks. I think my aga looks awesome on my Vamo. 395619_10151472196665729_905799510_n.jpg

padookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Richmond VA
padookie.tumblr.com

I have had the same problem but only 2 out of 10 cartos wouldn't thread on to my Legacy. Those 2 cartos worked fine on other devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread